Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Ah, I was wondering where that was. Paired it with a Rayne run, but always kinda discounted going through the front door. Still glad I picked Morrigan for my first playthrough, felt right. Especially that 15 check with Invinctus, that was very satisfying. (Are there more than 100% intel sources, or do they duplicate?) Was a bit surprised it didn't work with the ANGER moment on that one route, I'm guessing maybe there's deeper lore there/another deity more relevant.

Not sure how the Aphrodite playthrough makes much sense with the character lore, but curious about that too.
You can get the resilience 15 checks without Morrigan, it's probably the easiest stat to actually raise, I got it on my Astarte, Luna, and Thoth runs.

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Also, how do you get 100% on the info gathered?? Am I going crazy or does it cap out at 90%, Most of the infiltration scene is str8 forward and it took me less than 5 minutes to get to 90% and figure out how to navigate the house but is there some obscure clue I missed or is it just capped at 90% cause I'm certain I have looked everywhere and I haven't found any more of em?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
1. I did not make that comment.
2. The cipher is from the previous release. I have heard the feedback on it and have not included any more puzzles of that nature in the current release.
To be fair, it was not in anyway difficult to google "Pigeon Cipher" look for a photo of the type of images you used and subsequently put that into play solving said puzzle-

Player Laziness prevails I suppose

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
You can get the resilience 15 checks without Morrigan, it's probably the easiest stat to actually raise, I got it on my Astarte, Luna, and Thoth runs.
Yeah, I found that out later. Haven't done Astarte, Luna or Thoth yet. They get good ones? Thor seemed a bit underwhelming, I was good at going in a cold pond. Morrigan got two moments. Aphrodite's was just a different flavour of one of Morrigan's. The Amaterasu moment was fine, though just for sparring.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Also, how do you get 100% on the info gathered?? Am I going crazy or does it cap out at 90%, Most of the infiltration scene is str8 forward and it took me less than 5 minutes to get to 90% and figure out how to navigate the house but is there some obscure clue I missed or is it just capped at 90% cause I'm certain I have looked everywhere and I haven't found any more of em?
I definitely got 100% my first run. You get up the ladder into the attic?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
needs character renamer or mod.. no offense as its a good looking project but ruins immersion to read as a preset mc
I never got that. I find it more immersive to be the author created named MC most often. I'd understand if it's the name of someone an ex cheated with, or a childhood bully.

What really irks me is when there's no preset name, the game doesn't tell you, and it takes 2-5 minutes to find out. Also, devs, just always say 'preset name is X.'

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
There's a ladder behind the invisible man looking dude. I did not notice it at first

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Great update Stolen_rose ! I really liked the investigation part. Also the date with Rayne was awesome (haven't played Keira path yet).
Anyone who creates a game where knowledge of a cypher outside the game is required is a clown. Games are made for people to play, puzzles should have the answers inside the game and to give no option to leave a puzzle and find that answer is incompetence of the game maker. To then have the nerve to tell someone its their lack of knowledge is pure arrogance and stupidity on your part as everyone has different life experiences and not everyone who plays this game has any interest in cyphers.
The game isn't bad but it's also not well thought out, if you're going to put puzzles in a title, you should also have the solutions available to find or figure out from clues within the title. The comment claiming people are stupid because they didn't know of a Cypher is just plain ignorance in itself. In every culture and every way of life people's main pool of knowledge is learned from personal experiences. Unless someone deals with these things on a daily basis it is highly unlikely they would know what to look for (If you're not a plumber, I wouldn't expect you to know, or even understand how to resolve plumbing issues).
1. I did not make that comment.
2. The cipher is from the previous release. I have heard the feedback on it and have not included any more puzzles of that nature in the current release.
Since I made that comment I feel like I should comment on the comments on that comment. I only replied to someone who claimed that google is required to point out that you could already know it, thus no google required. It was not in any way, shape or form intended to be an insult at people who don't know about the pigpen cipher. Also, I am not affiliated with the development of the game at all, so don't blame Stolen_rose for my comments.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
If there's NSFW next to a decision, you're going to have sex with that person. No off ramps later. (I personally agree with you, you should be able to hit the eject button much later into scenes)

But finish off this run of your playthrough for more understanding of Brianna. There are other times you can meet without the NSFW tag.
Ah i see.
So basically NSFW in a dialogue means MC is going be forced into a sex scene, good to know for later.
There were previously a dialogue choice with "NSFW" label, but at least there automatic sex scene made sense because if was about you choosing to go with Rayne after you initially met her and she basically asked MC to blowjob him as if she was saying hello.

Still in the context of going to see Brianna regardless how broken she is inside, there was a lot going on around the murder scene and the faction fighting each other in the background and your collaboration with the Dean, so going to see Brianna at that point made sense considered all her talks about "bullies" could very potentially related to the power play in the background.

I think then in that context a choice to say just "no" (if you didn't wanted the MC to go toward her as a LI) when she jumped between the MC leg and gave him a blowjob without his consent would have been appropriate because looking at how the story was going at that specific moment it really felt the MC was going to Brianna for further investigation, not to get some sex.

RAYZ3L

Jun 25, 2022
Well i have to say it's a high quality work, nice character building also the choice n the puzzle make u feel more engaged in the story however a weak pushable MC is a big no no for most player make enough people throw or pass a good game like this .
Good luck dev keep going ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Wow, this game gets better and better.... This could be something big in the future, like one of the big vn´s on steam.
Story is new and very interesting, although the puzzles are still annoying.... I really think it should be possible to rename the mc, because the majority of players don´t want to be some anonymous dude.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Unfortunately, it's very likely this will be my first and last AVN. Unless Steam really blows up, this is absolutely unsustainable. I won't abandon this one though, don't worry.
Please keep giving it time and don't lose heart. I think the game's going to be a huge success in the long run, but Patreon is very much a trust-based thing that ramps up slowly so the more updates you have under your belt the better. Itch and Steam will likely be steady trickles long before they turn into raging, utterly uncontrollable money floods.

There are still lots of players out there who don't even know the game exists yet who are going to absolutely love it.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
dev, I really hope you see this. you should work it in that we can name the MC what we want. also why does he smoke so damn much? is her emulating those goth kids from South Park or something? really you should work on these 2 things and your game might take off more

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Unfortunately, it's very likely this will be my first and last AVN. Unless Steam really blows up, this is absolutely unsustainable. I won't abandon this one though, don't worry.
It's strange but it happens that games have little to no traction at times and then suddenly blow up because they released at the right time and lots of people saw it. So dont lose faith i think this game has enough quality to warrant a lot more support, we just need the right people to stumble upon it.

Speaking of which we need some sexy signatures, definitely would put one with Swansong under my posts. People underestimate just how much advertising plays a part in all of this. The 2 signatures i have are from my friends game, you would think a RGPM game about succubi and vampires snu snuing the MC to death would be fairly niche until you realize he peaked at almost 5000 dollars a month and its all because the right people saw it at the right time. Anyway as i said i wouldn't mind promoting this game, it's really good and i liked it a lot and i wanna see more stuff from you.

Reactions: EndlessNights

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
For those who want to change the name of the MC and put your own custom name - here's this mod

"If you want to change the name of the main character (MC) and use your own custom name, follow these steps:

1. Download the mod file ( I have attached the mod file down below)
  2. Open the mod file with Notepad.
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    (Thanks crowbar214 for pointing that out :)
  4. Replace 'madeup_name' and 'madeup_name2' with your custom First name and Last Name.
  5. Save the file.
Finally, ensure the mod file is placed in the 'game' folder, as illustrated in the image below."

image_2023-10-09_203659034.png

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 56 Votes