bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Stolen_rose Found a few bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Found another one:
I didn't get 100% on my first playthrough either...I ended up with 90% which the game remembered and carried over to my next run. I initially went into the house through the basement, but on my next playthrough I went in through the window and that's when I got to 100%.
I think the steepest requirement to get 100% without resorting to interrogating the thing is intuition >= 13. The other checks are >= 12.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Found another one:

I think the steepest requirement to get 100% without resorting to interrogating the thing is intuition >= 13. The other checks are >= 12.
Found some time to play the updates, at least some part of it.

I have a question

In one run, can a player have both Spend time with Keira and Spend time with Rayne option open prior to choosing one of the 3 options?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I liked how the protagonist isn't a blank slate. He is named Caleb and he is a edge lord or at least he tries to be, while also being a newbie sorcerer. :ROFLMAO:

The whole mystery around Marie is interesting. Was she always like this? Someone who exhibit a sociopathic behaviour but hid it from Caleb during their time together or something happened to change her during those years apart?
Also what was the thing that Caleb did that made them grow apart?
And more important what Marie wants from him?

Loved how Caleb outplayed both Brianna and the guy named Invictus by taking their attention from that eldrich book long enough for the vampire hunter Keira to steal it. Too bad he got sent to meet some eldrich being (thanks to Marie again) that almost made him go crazy.
Luckly (?) Lilith was also there just waiting for Caleb to accept some deal to "save" him.

A few other things. Rayne has no right being that cute. :p:love:
A succubus with some kind of double personality and they both are horny for Caleb. They switching places during sex was both funny and hot.
Still i wonder what is the secret she and her brother alluded to. Did she perhaps lost control of her succubus powers and (almost) killed someone? :unsure:

And speaking of Brandon what is also his deal? While the vampire Swansong had more physical strength, he was able to move as fast as her when they were fighting.

Looking forward to the next update. (y)(y)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I have been moving around this hq for hours now
You don't actually need 100% and it may be that with your build you can't get 100% in this run. Just go to the curtains on the second floor to proceed.
In one run, can a player have both Spend time with Keira and Spend time with Rayne option open prior to choosing one of the 3 options?
You are not required to do all Keira's or Rayne's stuff before locking on their path. There is 2 affection points in margin. Maybe there is a path to have both open, but I haven't tried that.
The whole mystery around Marie is interesting. Was she always like this? Someone who exhibit a sociopathic behaviour but hid it from Caleb during their time together or something happened to change her during those years apart?
She says that she learned to be like that from Caleb. "I know. I'm not blaming you for it. I'm thankful, in fact. I wouldn't be here if not for what you taught me. I didn't realize it back then, listening to your long rants about psychology and game theory, that you were teaching me."

Reactions: EndlessNights

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Some stakes to discuss in this game:
Still i wonder what is the secret she and her brother alluded to. Did she perhaps lost control of her succubus powers and (almost) killed someone?
The secret is exactly the one MC finds out smack right after he meets her,
if MC accepts her fullheartedly and goes with her, like any human being would anywhere new.
Brandon is adept in channeling the power of his god, as opposed to MC who just gets stat boosts.
Brandon would not actually use his power to win fights tho, just coming to terms with refusing his god given mission

And speaking of Brandon what is also his deal?
She says that she learned to be like that from Caleb
Thank the dev for not another plot armored idiot like the manwhore
homicidal narcisist with a limp noodle uncle Damon
for whom the internet has a crush on anyway
from House of the Dragon

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Finished playing through the game, trying out going after specific girls, I hope Rayne and Kendra aren't the only actual paths, that would be a tad restrictive.
My impression after finishing the content that is there is actually even more positive than my first one.
The ladies all have something going for them, whether it's their character or their looks and each have managed to raise enough interest to want to play their routes (that is if I consider Selene, Alice and Brianna as possible LIs as well), even with Brianna, I want to see what fucked her up so much and whether there is a way to help her.
All in all, the story was also pretty intriguing, it's not like we haven't seen or read these things before, but the story with both the MC and the woman he used to love being completely changed people, with the MC most likely not even knowing how much he changed, is interesting enough, that I want to know more.

One thing I very much enjoyed and hope that more games pick up that feature, was that I didn't have to go through finding evidence and information again on further play-throughs, it was still annoying to have to click through the sect mansion 5 times, but at least I could just go for the quickest route to reach the ceremony.
So, definitely a positive, there are games I basically stopped trying to do more than play through, because they had extensive free-roam sections you would have to do for each route completely again. If I have to go through a party that takes me about two hours, how am I supposed to find the drive to do so again two, three, maybe four or five times?

I also liked that there weren't any completely unnecessary clicks between actual choices (like the single choice clicks that for whatever reason some devs think they need several of each update, FFS!), that makes it far faster and easier to skip through in additional play-throughs.

If there is one thing I would ask stolenrose for, please add the option to name saves. When you play as many of these VN games as I do, there is just no way you can keep track of your saves without writing it down somewhere, and I really prefer to just name the save game after the route, instead of having to attach a word-pad doc to every game folder that has multiple routes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She says that she learned to be like that from Caleb. "I know. I'm not blaming you for it. I'm thankful, in fact. I wouldn't be here if not for what you taught me. I didn't realize it back then, listening to your long rants about psychology and game theory, that you were teaching me."
I saw that. Still they were being quite vague about what exactly happened.
Brandon is adept in channeling the power of his god, as opposed to MC who just gets stat boosts.
Brandon would not actually use his power to win fights tho, just coming to terms with refusing his god given mission
Interesting. Guess we can learn that if Caleb keep going with Brandon right?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This game is exposition edgelords galore, where Brandon keeps quipping and MC keeps obsessing about
finding something, nothing is ever enough to sate his gnawing sense of ”there has to be something more”.
Caleb keep going with Brandon
Game be sending MC into salty situations and our beer keg immolator Brando is there to save the day.

MC is also dancing around the subjects whenever he be with Marie:
guess him ranting babble about ”game theory” aimed at killing her interest for finding anythign outta him
really brushed on her thick, as she be riddle me this and that all throughout this game.

Funny thing is MC keeps close to his gloom dead reckoning sealed lips but expects others to open up.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Found another one:
Thanks for the help. Fixed everything, I think.

If there is one thing I would ask stolenrose for, please add the option to name saves. When you play as many of these VN games as I do, there is just no way you can keep track of your saves without writing it down somewhere, and I really prefer to just name the save game after the route, instead of having to attach a word-pad doc to every game folder that has multiple routes.
Save naming option already added in. It was always on the list of things to add as it helps me in testing too. It'll be available with the Steam release.

Last edited:

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
wow this needs walkthrough, am stuck where we infiltrate got 80% info, but can't find anything more,am stuck there, shoul i end i there

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
wow this needs walkthrough, am stuck where we infiltrate got 80% info, but can't find anything more,am stuck there, shoul i end i there
I don't know who decides what goes into the OP, but maybe put the walkthrough in there to make it easier for people to find?

4.90 star(s) 60 Votes