NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I wanna answer the poll but it's a bit too limiting, like you can only give one answer on how to improve the erotic scenes, when i would like to select at least 2-3 of them.

Also the amount of se scene stuff, i think as of now the amount is alright, but in the future it should probably ramp up and that is true with almost any game. At the start as you just meet and start to develop a relationship with any of the girls you dont expect them to be jumping on your dick as much as they will much later in the game.

But i think others will do a good enough job with the poll as is, so it's not the end of the world anyway.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
I wanna answer the poll but it's a bit too limiting, like you can only give one answer on how to improve the erotic scenes, when i would like to select at least 2-3 of them.

Also the amount of se scene stuff, i think as of now the amount is alright, but in the future it should probably ramp up and that is true with almost any game. At the start as you just meet and start to develop a relationship with any of the girls you dont expect them to be jumping on your dick as much as they will much later in the game.

But i think others will do a good enough job with the poll as is, so it's not the end of the world anyway.
You can type any feedback here if you find the context of the survey limiting

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A more lengthy narrative text describing what is hapening in the scene/renders would be nice plus more positions and kinks too.
Can't speak for every character but Rayne is a succubus with two personalities sharing the same body, at least half of her should be kinkier. I get that their first time was a magical and romantic moment for her and Caleb but i kinda hope they start experimenting a bit later on. :p

Anyway, keep up the great work. This game's story rocks! :cool:

Reactions: McGreed

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
A more lengthy narrative text describing what is hapening in the scene/renders would be nice plus more positions and kinks too.
Can't speak for every character but Rayne is a succubus with two personalities sharing the same body, at least half of her should be kinkier. I get that their first time was a magical and romantic moment for her and Caleb but i kinda hope they start experimenting a bit later on. :p

Anyway, keep up the great work. This game's story rocks! :cool:
Just gonna echo what RC said, more narration explaining the scenes, more positions, more kinks. Rayne succubus part should be way more kinkier and aggressive, i means she is a succubus after all she would want more rougher, more dirtier sex than her counterpart.

One thing I would add is something i enjoy as a huge RPG fan is i like stuff branching out and different endings. Now obviously i understand the limitations of these games and i dont want to see like 5 different paths where every update focuses on just 1 path at a time while 4 other paths sit in the waiting room, because there is not enough time and resources to do more, but i am talking about minor things. For instance i do like that we had basically an abrupt ending that we could have chosen if we wanted, more stuff like that where it's a bad end or a good end or in the middle. It makes the story feel more alive and gives the impression that the MC can do things differently whether by just choosing to bail on things early, maybe he fucks up somewhere and gets killed as a result which adds the element of risk and reward by choosing different options, etc.. For fun i went back and tested out different outcomes in Swansong fight but it all literally ends the same, no matter what option i chose in the fight the outcome is the same and the same thing happens with no variation. The same for instance with that "girl" prisoner in the basement, no matter how you approach you always discover she is a monster in disguise whether you first go through the house or the basement doesn't matter, even though if you go through the basement you finding out she isnt just a regular girl feels forced, but if you first went through the house it would make sense because there are literal warnings scribbled about her on the wall.

Also i just wanna add, none of this is detrimental, i am not demanding nor do I really need any of these changes which is why i said nothing about it so far until you obviously opened a poll and asked for specific feedback yourself. So dont feel like "oh now i have to implement all of these", you dont it's fine as it is. Anything extra you think you can add to the game without detracting too much from your time or making things too complicated is a win-win type of situation.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
For instance i do like that we had basically an abrupt ending that we could have chosen if we wanted, more stuff like that where it's a bad end or a good end or in the middle.
Totally agree with this, I really loved that decision. Reminded me of sudden ending in Depraved Awakening if I'm not mistaken, it's always a pleasure to see such unexpected things. The final renders with MC's reaction gave me chills and made me think about what could he possibly see there/what he understood in that moment, feels like beginning of completely new story.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
One of the best VNs out there until the mansion part. I simply have no patience for that sort of thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's perfectly well made, it's just not for me. It completely destroyed my immersion and it's been staying there on the HDD without me deleting it for over a month. How long does it last to get the mansion part over with, 10 minutes?

Thank you and best of luck.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
One of the best VNs out there until the mansion part. I simply have no patience for that sort of thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's perfectly well made, it's just not for me. It completely destroyed my immersion and it's been staying there on the HDD without me deleting it for over a month. How long does it last to get the mansion part over with, 10 minutes?

Thank you and best of luck.
Surprised someone dropped it because of that part though somewhat understandable. It isn't that long and fairly straightforward. Only frustrating part about it is navigating the 2-3 connecting hallways.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I also don't really see how that small segment of gameplay breaks immersion. It was pretty straightforward.
I would say the puzzle that required the players to google the answer would be a (little) bigger issue. But even then i wouldn't "ragequit" a game i like over a few minutes of google search.

I would suggest to keep playing kartolas , you sure are missing on this great story if you stop there.;)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I also don't really see how that small segment of gameplay breaks immersion. It was pretty straightforward.
I would say the puzzle that required the players to google the answer would be a (little) bigger issue. But even then i wouldn't "ragequit" a game i like over a few minutes of google search.

I would suggest to keep playing kartolas , you sure are missing on this great story if you stop there.;)
In a vn you read and keep reading and immerse yourself in the story; on mansion part I have to think about what to do, how to use finite resources at my disposal... "Should I have done that? Better load again...". You get the point.

Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Btw Stolen_rose you should put the monster girl tag in your game. It's a popular search term on her and with your game being rated as highly as it is it doesn't appear on most peoples searches including mine when in reality it would be at the very top. Succubi, vampires, goddesses, demons and whatever else you wanna add in the future more than justify it.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
In a vn you read and keep reading and immerse yourself in the story; on mansion part I have to think about what to do, how to use finite resources at my disposal... "Should I have done that? Better load again...". You get the point.
There's not much I can (or want to) do about what's already in the game, but I can tell you that it's likely I won't be making more of those segments in the future. The next release doesn't have any gameplay features apart from the standard branching narrative. There's a lot of lore hidden in the infiltration segment, but you only need 60% to progress, so it should be fairly easy to get through it. There's a walkthrough around here too, if you need it.

Btw Stolen_rose you should put the monster girl tag in your game. It's a popular search term on her and with your game being rated as highly as it is it doesn't appear on most peoples searches including mine when in reality it would be at the very top. Succubi, vampires, goddesses, demons and whatever else you wanna add in the future more than justify it.
Hmm. There's a few scenes where that tag would apply, but wouldn't people feel cheated? They all look human, even if they're not.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
BAe, stunning game with woonderful visuals and quite interesting varried gameplay.
There's a few scenes where that tag would apply, but wouldn't people feel cheated? They all look human, even if they're not.
Me thinks you have enough thriller fodder in the tags .. unless you wanna outright tell peeps
in the descripotion: this is all vampires and witchcraft and the holy grail ..

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm. There's a few scenes where that tag would apply, but wouldn't people feel cheated? They all look human, even if they're not.
Not at all, i mean games like Desert Stalker and The Bite Revenant have girls that look completely human but still have the tag. I know vampires are probably the most human looking monsters out there but it's not just about how one looks but what they really are. There are so many games on this site that just have vampires in them yet are classified under monster girl tag. Besides you telling me you have no plans for Rayne to show some succubi features down the line? Maybe i got a different impression and doesn't matter, this is all basically to improve the visibility of the game and it's not cheating.

Game went withh everything this game has ... you really want a monster girl to your monster?
Yes because it's accurate and helps people that search for specific tags. Nobody searches for the "monster" tag, its there more as a warning to people not into that than a useful function tbh, monster girl on the other hand is an entire genre with some games.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You have not actually played this game .. this is certain now ... or you rally hate Rayne,
so if you have not gone down her path .. why ask for explicit succubi traits
THAT SHE TOTALLY SHOWS OFF on her route?
no plans for Rayne to show some succubi features down the line
This is not a thriller with blood+gore and disgusting flick, you know.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
You have not actually played this game .. this is certain now ... or you rally hate Rayne,
so if you have not gone down her path .. why ask for explicit succubi traits
THAT SHE TOTALLY SHOWS OFF on her route?
Are you a troll or something? Cause not only is half how you speak incomprehensible gibberish to me, do you even know what succubus traits I am speaking of? Or better yet why dont you tell me what succubus traits Rayne has shown off in the game?

This is not a thriller with blood+gore and disgusting flick, you know.
What does this have to do with ANYTHING i said? Also speaking of not playing the game, you literally investigate a murder mystery or did you skip that part? Literally how every other thriller out there starts.
What do blood and gore have to do with monster girls? Again this is a troll right?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Stolen_rose, bae, do not do it! Please!
Do not turn Rayne into actual killer demon!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This transformation tho .. her ultimate grand withching matriarch look .. I dig!
1701345161582.png

LEt this game ... push through!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NeroZee

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok it's definitely a troll, should have known by looking at the fact that he joined 2 months ago but already has 500 posts, why they always have to find me though o_Oo_Oo_O just wanted to have a normal conversation...

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
just wanted to have a normal conversation
About bringing actual monstrous features to the game where dev already politely explained:
They all look human, even if they're not.
So all that theorising about false choices boil down to:
dev has a strong sense of what esthetic this game should have, which is not about blood or gore or
any actual graphic representation of monsters do:
eat/drain/poison/disembowel/dismember humans,
- none of that is going into this game.

For fun i went back and tested out different outcomes in Swansong fight but it all literally ends the same, no matter what option i chose in the fight the outcome is the same and the same thing happens with no variation. The same for instance with that "girl" prisoner in the basement, no matter how you approach you always discover she is a monster in disguise whether you first go through the house or the basement doesn't matter, even though if you go through the basement you finding out she isnt just a regular girl feels forced, but if you first went through the house it would make sense because there are literal warnings scribbled about her on the wall.
How bad do you want actual montrosities be Lis? Is this such a big deal for you?

Dev reserved the minimal of interactions with the girl turning into actual demon form.
Case closed.

4.90 star(s) 60 Votes