burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
Really great avn!

And im really enjoying it despite the fact that somehow none of the LI's interrest me and i barely had any lewds in my playthrough.

The looks of the LI's really isnt my style (why do they all have short hair?) but the story is captivating enough that i dont care about it. The only one im (maybe) interrested in, is marie lmao

5/5 avn so far
I feel the same about the LI's. The only one that interests me is the bartender (whose name I don't remember, sorry, it's been a while). But other than that, yeah, the story so far has been really intriguing and I found myself much, much more interested in seeing where it goes rather than hanging out with any of the girls :HideThePain:

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Maybe because after 2 years and only 87 paying members...lol WTF... lol.Making money by having a harem route in the game isn't bad.!?
Are you trying to shame me because I don't have many supporters on Patreon?
Anyway, I'm not having this discussion a 4th time. I'm sure there's plenty of games here for you to enjoy, you don't need to try to convince everyone that your opinion is the correct opinion to have.

I love the story, but 8 months?
I didn't have the best year. One of the more difficult ones, in fact. Waiting time is shorter, normally.

TheDickNugget

Jun 14, 2018
Hey devs, if you are in here, these mugs are huge! Scale is waaay off. This is supposed to be a serious moment but i cant stop giggling. You could fit like 3 bowls of soup in there!

Edit: Okay you know what, this might be a legit design choice

1717884276643.png

Last edited:

d3rp42

Jun 9, 2020
Are you trying to shame me because I don't have many supporters on Patreon?
Anyway, I'm not having this discussion a 4th time. I'm sure there's plenty of games here for you to enjoy, you don't need to try to convince everyone that your opinion is the correct opinion to have.

I didn't have the best year. One of the more difficult ones, in fact. Waiting time is shorter, normally.
For what it's worth I think your game is one of the better ones. There are few games here that are worth reading because of the story and playing through all paths. F95 is basically the wrong place if you wanted to market your game, so I don't think you should worry about his comments.

If I had to critique anything, I would say that the story feels a bit rushed at times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I could also be wrong and the story might get worse if you include too many details and the mystery kind of gets lost. I can also see how that could fuck up development and people might complain about "slow pacing" as they already are.

So maybe there is more meat on the bone concerning the story, but I think that's a compliment compared to other VNs. By the way, I think the deity art goes super well with the "edgy" theme.

TL/DR: Zero End is awesome. Nuff said.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Remember that the whole game seems to take place in 10 days or less, so there is only enough time to save the world and defeat the bad guys, but not enough time to build a relationship. So it's probably best to concentrate on the story and the details and not so much on the nsfw content :cautious::coffee:.

Reactions: IamKhronos

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Maybe because after 2 years and only 87 paying members...lol WTF... lol.Making money by having a harem route in the game isn't bad.!?
Well, it's pretty funny, but one of the most popular and loved dev making his projects without harem. Paradox isn't it? :FacePalm:

Sep 3, 2020
You had me worried for a second there bro lol.
hello brother I have a question I want to play this game but I want to make sure that it's safe and there's no virus

because they have been a bunch of viruses in different games lately

has anybody noticed anything strange or is it safe to download

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I'm finding it odd that MC would get a -20 alignment if he banished a demon back to hell, who was about to attack and feed off of him. And instead if he chooses the mercy choice…where MC convinces the demon to go on his way to go after another student, which would grant him a positive +10 alignment. (WTF?)

I feel that is an odd choice, and should be the one that is gives negative points instead. (I see it as a selfish dick move picking that choice...and would become the wrong choice in the end if someone else get's hurt and dies from that demon.)

Also my deity is the goddess of war, how could she be against that choice to deal with that dangerous situation once and for all...which would protect many other humans from being hurt or killed by that demon? I don't understand the reasoning used for the way the affinity points are offered, as well the true meaning of those points.

And I'm assuming the affinity is towards her deity favor (as we are not told anything about that stat... Is it good or bad?), as her image is right next to the affinity stat? But again with no brief explanation of what that stat means to MC or the story...is disappointing (this is where a detailed glossary would help players know what both sides of that stat will do to their story).

And I only knew what those choice's resulted from an outdated PDF walk through. Normally I just use 0x52_URM tool, but with the way this title was coded it doesn't display any point data like most other titles do using this tool. Just knowing what each stat means to this story in advance would make it more enjoyable to play.

I feel were kind of playing blind with no or limited information, which is why many have said this needs a walk through. As most don't like replaying a title because they unknowingly made a wrong choice at some point in the story (also dislike seeing greyed out choices...anyways that is a me thing).

Well I'm going back to playing again, I just wanted to mention a few things that I found odd at that point of the story.

Regards.

Reactions: AmaroPargo
4.90 star(s) 56 Votes