Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018

Overview:
Zero to hero is a game that focuses on simulating the life of a superhero. Fight crime, become famous, fuck your fans, gain influence and fame, train to become stronger and be fucked by your fans.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-11
Release Date: 2020-03-01
Developer: Alabaster77
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.6.E
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

5.6 Experimental:
Discord:

Extras:

Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 20.06.42.png Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 20.07.37.png Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 20.07.50.png Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 20.08.06.png Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 20.08.19.png Captura de pantalla 2020-02-29 20.14.29.png

Last edited:

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
I'd avoid this for the next few months while waiting for this to develop. This at the early alpha stages where the main thing you get is (Technically) functioning menus. The numbers in fights in no way balanced to actually do.... well anything, and you will often get insta-gibb before your turn starts.

However, you are expected to 'maintain your health', which does seems hard to find in the areas before your weekly planning menu. You can get game overed, even on the easiest difficult, by this after just a couple weeks.

Romance options are bit a bit more fleshed out (in that I never died), but it needs serious polish. It appears to be written for a male player character, and not enough clean up was spent on fixing the descriptions for a female character. As a result, the guy I met at the bar appears slightly pregnant, and descriptions of the bed room were.... colorful, to say the least. I didn't get my character to survive long enough to see if there is a complete pregnancy mechanic, but the stats do indicate that this is a planned feature.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Right at the start, when creating character, the game is missing the male portrait, but at least changing portrait brought it back on track and the cmd like screen stops spamming "missing file blah blah blah".
After finishing character creation, the game gets stuck missing some other files that I didn't bother to look up, and after a little fiddling didn't get it to continue, I just gave up.

Not playable right now.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Do we get to impregnate our fans to raise our own army of minions dedicated superheroes to do our biding help fight crime?
Yes, in the future will be possible to breed an army of super children, mixing the different types of powers.

Wasnt able to actually play the game...created character set the "schedule" and had my first "fight" which i lost instantly couldnt even attack or anything else just lost over and over again o_O
This may be due to various factors. First, it may be because criminals with Mentalism perma stun you due your lack of a Will or Spirit (I will add in the description to this thing like “Level up this if you want to avoid mind control effects such as Stun”). Second, you need to have influence to have more missions to choose from. If you have low influence the game can give you missions that are practically impossible in early game due to the number of enemies. I would like to know what were the scenarios that led you to die so many times, thanks you for the feedback.

I'd avoid this for the next few months while waiting for this to develop. This at the early alpha stages where the main thing you get is (Technically) functioning menus. The numbers in fights in no way balanced to actually do.... well anything, and you will often get insta-gibb before your turn starts.

However, you are expected to 'maintain your health', which does seems hard to find in the areas before your weekly planning menu. You can get game overed, even on the easiest difficult, by this after just a couple weeks.

Romance options are bit a bit more fleshed out (in that I never died), but it needs serious polish. It appears to be written for a male player character, and not enough clean up was spent on fixing the descriptions for a female character. As a result, the guy I met at the bar appears slightly pregnant, and descriptions of the bed room were.... colorful, to say the least. I didn't get my character to survive long enough to see if there is a complete pregnancy mechanic, but the stats do indicate that this is a planned feature.
That can be a bug because it shouldn't be possible to have a game over in the lower difficulties. And yes M-Preg is not planned so, another bug to fix. Thanks for the feedback and for the next update I will polish the female player experience.

Right at the start, when creating character, the game is missing the male portrait, but at least changing portrait brought it back on track and the cmd like screen stops spamming "missing file blah blah blah".
After finishing character creation, the game gets stuck missing some other files that I didn't bother to look up, and after a little fiddling didn't get it to continue, I just gave up.

Not playable right now.
An important question, are you playing on the Mac or Windows version?.

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
"You shoot concentrated beam of light from your eyes"
COME ON It could be something more original/cummish/sexish like bolt of cum from ur penis!
If I remember right, the symbol used looks like you are having a bit of a sun-gasm from your eyes. Or at least some pre-sun.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
An important question, are you playing on the Mac or Windows version?.
...I legit don't remember. If this is a problem that pops up on the wrong version, I'd give it another try later I guess, I'll tell you if the problem persists or that I had derped.

Edit: nope, I was on windows version (redownloaded to be sure), the same problem pops up.

Last edited:

NickGuy87

Dec 23, 2017
At the end of creating a character, received this error.

SCRIPT ERROR: _Init_Create_Character: Invalid set index 'Relationship' (on base: 'Resource (Entity.gd)') with value of type 'int'. At: res//Scenes/Panel_Creation.gdc:19

Edit: seems to work after closing and loading the save file.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
sorry but this game is unplayable.
the console is spitting error messages left and right.
i found several bugs in just 2 minutes.
  • Buying 2 kevlar then equipping both and un-equipping it by spamming LMB will add more kevlar to your inventory by x^2 increment. (ex: 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256...)
  • the second armor item doesn't work. even if you buy 100, it shows 0 in your inventory.
  • the end of the week screen seemingly does nothing. I've noticed little to no difference in allocating multiple points on 1 activity as opposed to just using 1 point.
  • sex scenes have a game ending bug. the "finish inside/outside" buttons don't work so you're permanently stuck there.
  • social choices make no difference. Choosing ignore or accept has the same outcome.
  • for some reason multiple of my attributes go into Negative numbers at random. When i click to upgrade them, the XP and attribute point resets as if i didn't even upgrade it on character creation.
  • a lot of image_pack error messages. but im assuming the pack is a mod so i will not hold it against the game.
  • THERE IS NO WAY TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS. I tried every button, activity and workaround. There is no autosave and no save button.
  • There is no way to skip combat. I see an Accept button. But no Decline button. Idk if this is a bug. If not.... why?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
improve fonts since text is sometimes imposible to read, small umprovment to graphic and it will be good. game looks realy interesing.

Reactions: Spiderling77

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Oooh! I've been waiting for something like this tbh. Is there a discord we could join or something?
For now no, I want to focus on having everything in a decent state before starting those things and as you can see the game has more bugs than an Entomology museum.
sorry but this game is unplayable.
the console is spitting error messages left and right.
i found several bugs in just 2 minutes.
  • Buying 2 kevlar then equipping both and un-equipping it by spamming LMB will add more kevlar to your inventory by x^2 increment. (ex: 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256...)
  • the second armor item doesn't work. even if you buy 100, it shows 0 in your inventory.
  • the end of the week screen seemingly does nothing. I've noticed little to no difference in allocating multiple points on 1 activity as opposed to just using 1 point.
  • sex scenes have a game ending bug. the "finish inside/outside" buttons don't work so you're permanently stuck there.
  • social choices make no difference. Choosing ignore or accept has the same outcome.
  • for some reason multiple of my attributes go into Negative numbers at random. When i click to upgrade them, the XP and attribute point resets as if i didn't even upgrade it on character creation.
  • a lot of image_pack error messages. but im assuming the pack is a mod so i will not hold it against the game.
  • THERE IS NO WAY TO SAVE YOUR PROGRESS. I tried every button, activity and workaround. There is no autosave and no save button.
  • There is no way to skip combat. I see an Accept button. But no Decline button. Idk if this is a bug. If not.... why?
Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to fix that. Of all that there are a couple of things that are not bugs but design flaws. Social choices do have an effect but you have to pass a persuasion roll with a difficulty of 14 with a 1d7 base, it was my mistake hide that information. Second the game saved automatically but it seems that there is an error with the permissions, it should work if you run it as administrator. And finally no, there is no way to avoid combat since you are a hero and you must fight with criminals. But many people are having problems with the mission system so I will rework it.

improve fonts since text is sometimes imposible to read, small umprovment to graphic and it will be good. game looks realy interesing.
Yes, the interface is dog shit but before fixing it I have to make sure that the game does not explode every 2 minutes.Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Deckfy and Dripping

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
In the OP, reading preview pic #2 immediately after reading preview pic #1 is ... very unexpected. o_O

e-d

P.S.: Use a judicious amount of a *bold* font in your menus & tables so the sections are easy to find; and for the other things choose a much-clearer/less-blurry pixelated font than the one you have now (think "Tetris" and not "Pac Man").

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
I like the genre and premise of the game. I am also a fan of the old-fashioned games with lots of stats that you can manage. So what I was able to see from the character generation looked promising. That being said, the game produced an error right after character generation and I was unable to progress. Seems to need some more work and fine-tuning before it can be throroughly tested by actual players.