Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Personally, I would say fix combat, that bug is very annoying (although I commonly circumvent combat because I normally lose) and it is not fun to have to continually close and reopen the game.

Also, how do I fix this; ERROR: load_image: Error opening file: user://Image_Pack/Male/Slimy_Skin/Blue_Skin_Color/1.png At: core/io/image_loader.cpp:56
I have to image files and an avatar folder yet that always shows up and it doesn't look in any of the folders inside of the Avatars folder.

All of the female heroes I meet seem to be pregnant, is that intentional, or just me getting unlucky?

And, this likely will be answered with a "no" but will there is the far future be the possibility to be a villain? Or at least an anti-hero?
Thanks for the feedback!.The error "ERROR: load_image:" it is simply a warning that the images are missing from that type of npc. If that become necessary, the game grabs an image by default. I will also lower the% of pregnant women you meet.

Finally, your last question, no but technically yes. You can't be a villain, but you can be a hero who has a sex dungeon full of slaves and an army of inbred super soldiers' children. I don't want to put a "click here to become a villain" option but I want to give you the choice to do horrible things and then have to deal with the consequences of that.

Erm... I have the same issue, but it's not the girls who are pregnant. Who's knocking up Ratgirl's boyfriends?

The sex scenes also seem to switch back and forth between "You accept his thick cock into your tight pussy" and "It feels good to sheathe your big cock in her tight hole" type lines, which is weird and really throwing me off.
Thanks for the bug report,I'll try to update a hot fix on Wednesday.I swear to eradicate the m-preg from the game even if it is the last thing I do.

Oct 29, 2018
Two things in regards to contacts; 1. Whenever I try to delete a specific contact, it always simply deletes the first. 2. During the flirting part after you decide what to do with your day, if you press ignore or even fail the check, the person's contact will be added.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Update notes:

-Fixed accidental male and female impregnation at the end of the week
-Fixed bug where alway add the contact independent if you pass the difficulty roll or not
-Fixed bug where the wrong contact was deleted.
-A lot of small improvements in the sex scenes and npc interactions

Here is a small sample of what the new combat interface will look like. I had to cut many corners, but thanks to the quarantine in my country, I will have time to upload this update next week. I know it doesn't look great but I plan to put a little animation on the sprites so they don't mix so much with the background. I would like to rework it again very far in the future, but with so many things to do I think this will be enough for now.

2.41.png

Links:

Mega Windows

UploadHaven Windows

FilesFM Windows

Mega Mac

UploadHaven Mac

FilesFM Mac

Oct 29, 2018
It looks good and the sprites are adorable. I like it.
Bugs: With the new update, selecting one of the options under fun, you I am unable to do anything past the flirting scene. It just stays on that screen no matter how many times "check my pc" is clicked.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Sprites look good, but I'm wondering... Why have a background there at all? Might look better just black or dark grey, or perhaps with "lanes" of color to help clarify the formations.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
It looks good and the sprites are adorable. I like it.
Bugs: With the new update, selecting one of the options under fun, you I am unable to do anything past the flirting scene. It just stays on that screen no matter how many times "check my pc" is clicked.
Ok that is a weird bug , I will try to fix it as soon I can.

Sprites look good, but I'm wondering... Why have a background there at all? Might look better just black or dark grey, or perhaps with "lanes" of color to help clarify the formations.

Originally I wanted to have something like Arknight, a 3d background with 2d sprites. This turns out that it takes a long time to do because I have to model it and although I may have it in a future version for now I will try to use photo with a filter.

Test_Background.png

This is a sample that I made in 15 minutes trying to draw a background in pixel art,I could draw something better but first I would like to know if it looks better or not.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I think that looks really good, and a lot clearer, actually.

Probably as dev goes on you could add in other backgrounds in similar asthetics depending on where these battles are being fought, which would help increase verisimilitude.

D

Deleted member 205059

Just saw this by chance, someone should update OP because it looked like the game wasn't updated in a month despite the dev being quite active. I like that! Gonna try this one out.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Is there going to be lesbian options?
Yep , in the future there will yuri ,yaoi , futas and traps.

Just saw this by chance, someone should update OP because it looked like the game wasn't updated in a month despite the dev being quite active. I like that! Gonna try this one out.
That's weird, I made several updates this month. Also I will update a new build tomorrow with the 2.0 combat system. Here is a small preview:
.42.43.png

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
I was thinking a lot and there are going to be two important changes in the development of the game. The first will be that an experimental version of the game will be launched before an official version. As any person who has tried the game will know I suck at bug testing, that's why the experimental versions are the updates without any type of player testing. Once the experimental version has had enough time to polish, an official version will be released. In summary, an experimental version only has new content and an official version has that content and was tested by the community. In this way, people who want to play do not have to deal with 250 bugs and those who want to collaborate by testing the game can also do so.

The other news is that the game will become open source, I don't see any reason why not to. I think exposing my code would be the best for the project and in the process would help to create a community. However, before doing so, I would like to clean the house a little, mostly to translate all the comments of the code into English to make it more understandable. Expect this in a week or two. Now to the important thing, update 3.0 E. Remember to start a new game as old ones are not compatible with this version.

Bug fixes:

-Bug fixed where inspect character gave you infinite attributes.

-Bug fixed where the game freeze when you encountered a new npc.

New things:

-Debug menu: Located in the options this can give infinite money, infinite exp and try combat without entering a mission.

-The limiter that skill had was removed,now you can the same skill multiple times in the same turn.

-New combat interface.

-Inspect enemy was fully re-balanced, now costs 1 Action Point only and 10 Focus. It affects all enemies and reveals all the information about them permanently.

-Aggression system: Enemies now have different levels of aggression starting from 1 (a coward) to 5 (a Berserker). This influences how much they will use the action to recover AC after taking damage. For example a character with aggression 1 every time he is attacked will spend his turn to recover AC making, prioritizing giving him at least one attack the best option.

-Enemies now have slightly random stats to give a little more variety to combat.

Links to 0.3.0 E.

Windows:

Mac:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
-Aggression system: Enemies now have different levels of aggression starting from 1 (a coward) to 5 (a Berserker). This influences how much they will use the action to recover AC after taking damage. For example a character with aggression 1 every time he is attacked will spend his turn to recover AC making, prioritizing giving him at least one attack the best option.
Not sure I understand what's being said here. Are you saying that if an enemy is a coward it's better to let him attack you?

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Not sure I understand what's being said here. Are you saying that if an enemy is a coward it's better to let him attack you?
Each enemy has the action "Recover AC" which costs 3 action points. Every time an enemy was attacked its general AC drops by one. Attacking an enemy that has low in aggression will force him to use this action, sacrificing a lot of his AP making it unable to attack in his turn. Basically by attacking cowardly criminals, you intimidate them so they focus on regain their composure instead of attacking you.

• Wow
Reactions: Karnewarrior
Oct 29, 2018
Wasn't able to fight. all values were at 999 and the options to fight weren't there.

Aggression_levels 5
Aggression_levels 1
Sprite creation
Hero_Sprite
ERROR: Node not found: Combat_Entity_Info
At: scene/main/node.cpp:1382
ERROR: Node not found: Local_Animation_Player
Enemy 1 prefab was created
SCRIPT ERROR: _Star_Combat: Invalid get index 'Local_Enemy' (on base: 'Nil').
At: res://Scripts/Combat_2V.gdc:78

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
What's with the image_pack? Where do we place this thing so it work?
This happens. Some appeared but that's what shows the console.

Anyway, I'm gonna wait for 5-10 updates.
Yea , that is a false positive error from Godot.

Wasn't able to fight. all values were at 999 and the options to fight weren't there.

Aggression_levels 5
Aggression_levels 1
Sprite creation
Hero_Sprite
ERROR: Node not found: Combat_Entity_Info
ERROR: Node not found: Local_Animation_Player
Enemy 1 prefab was created
SCRIPT ERROR: _Star_Combat: Invalid get index 'Local_Enemy' (on base: 'Nil').
At: res://Scripts/Combat_2V.gdc:78
Fixed! I will write a proper update log Sunday, I made a loots of small fixs.

Max OS vercion:

Windows vercion:

Reactions: sleepingpiranha