Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
*version

Game is improving rapidly though. It's always nice to see something getting this much effort put into it.
Thanks for the support!. To be honest, the game progresses because it is a game that I want to play and is really fun for me to develop it. I would like to be able to dedicate myself full time, but for that I need a Subscrive Star (Since I lose 75% of Patreon money in my country thanks to taxes and fees) and the game is still too green to ask for money.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Update 3.0:

-Change of some buttons
-Fixed some spelling and grammar errors
-The city description was added to the intro.
-A menu was added to edit the appearance of your character

I have also been working to create the npc system base , which will be the next update but it is not yet implemented. This includes: Generation of the city, books, movies, videogames, ethnic groups, religions, drugs, drinks, food, buildings, npc home, etc.

Mac version:

Windows version:

Source code:

Link to the new discord server:

atur

Nov 5, 2019
How do I insert my own image? I cant find the Avatar folder in the Zero To Hero Folder....

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Finally got around to playing it again. Battle screen looks significantly improved, and only really needs some animation and bugfixing to be... I guess I'd say "release ready", although I don't really know if there's other things you'd want to throw in. But at least, it'd feel like something presentable to the public, in a finished game.

That said, I've run into something of a bug that's keeping me away from fights for the time being. Whenever the enemy goes to move, the game stops - the enemy won't move, and so it never returns to my side. Everyone just stands around while Thug 2 deliberates on what he's going to do.

For now I'm just trying to get Ratgirl laid. Girl can not hold a conversation to save her life; exactly as intended, mind you, but it'd be neat to see the dice behind the screen to know if she actually even has a chance. A DC ten feels like it should hit half the time on a d20, so maybe it's not a d20 being rolled?

Reactions: Spiderling77

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Finally got around to playing it again. Battle screen looks significantly improved, and only really needs some animation and bugfixing to be... I guess I'd say "release ready", although I don't really know if there's other things you'd want to throw in. But at least, it'd feel like something presentable to the public, in a finished game.

That said, I've run into something of a bug that's keeping me away from fights for the time being. Whenever the enemy goes to move, the game stops - the enemy won't move, and so it never returns to my side. Everyone just stands around while Thug 2 deliberates on what he's going to do.

For now I'm just trying to get Ratgirl laid. Girl can not hold a conversation to save her life; exactly as intended, mind you, but it'd be neat to see the dice behind the screen to know if she actually even has a chance. A DC ten feels like it should hit half the time on a d20, so maybe it's not a d20 being rolled?
The base dice is a 1d7,yea I should put the roll somewhere so it fell more fair. I'm going to try to fix more combat bugs for the next update,especially the one that blocks combat. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The base dice is a 1d7,yea I should put the roll somewhere so it fell more fair. I'm going to try to fix more combat bugs for the next update,especially the one that blocks combat. Thanks for the feedback!
I think there should be another way to hook up with a guy, probably fairly rare but less dependent on charisma and persuasion, for characters who are your nerdy, quiet geek types who probably wouldn't seduce people even if they could.

Maybe meeting another Hero while on the job? Get bonuses to a charisma roll at the end based on something, maybe a number of events that act like the current "Good End" events but increment a counter to reflect him having a higher opinion of your character thanks to her/his skills.

Putting points into charisma to get dicked makes logical sense but it's bothering my inner RP'er, heh heh heh.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
I think there should be another way to hook up with a guy, probably fairly rare but less dependent on charisma and persuasion, for characters who are your nerdy, quiet geek types who probably wouldn't seduce people even if they could.

Maybe meeting another Hero while on the job? Get bonuses to a charisma roll at the end based on something, maybe a number of events that act like the current "Good End" events but increment a counter to reflect him having a higher opinion of your character thanks to her/his skills.

Putting points into charisma to get dicked makes logical sense but it's bothering my inner RP'er, heh heh heh.
You are right , RP is one of the main pillars of the game. Actually, I was planning more types of "encounters" in the time jump that I still couldn't implement due to time constraints.Choose one of these and I'll put it in the next update.
-Purse thief (Sex with the grateful person),this has an athletics, elementalism or mentalism roll.
-Heart attack in public (Sex with a nurse) ,medicine, knowledge or alchemy roll.
-It's just a prank bro (Sex with the prankster), athletics or subterfuge roll.
-Very loud music in the neighbor and you're going to complain (Gangbang) , persuation or subterfuge roll.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You are right , RP is one of the main pillars of the game. Actually, I was planning more types of "encounters" in the time jump that I still couldn't implement due to time constraints.Choose one of these and I'll put it in the next update.
-Purse thief (Sex with the grateful person),this has an athletics, elementalism or mentalism roll.
-Heart attack in public (Sex with a nurse) ,medicine, knowledge or alchemy roll.
-It's just a prank bro (Sex with the prankster), athletics or subterfuge roll.
-Very loud music in the neighbor and you're going to complain (Gangbang) , persuation or subterfuge roll.
As hot as gangbang sounds (and holy shit does that sound hot) I think heart attack or Purse Thief would be more generally applicable. So I'll vote for them.

Although now I'm aching for that neighborly gangbang, heh heh heh. Maybe later on it could be something the MC goes over to do willingly, like a bit of corruption. Starts out them just getting taken but they start to like it and eventually they're popping over regularly for a bit of "personal heroism" helping those poor men with their big cocks and girls with their needy pussies release all that criminal intent~

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
The new update is taking a little longer than I thought, it will be sometime next week. Meanwhile here are some images of how the new npc system is looking.
.04.17.png .35.00.png .35.36.png 7.35.21.png .37.09.png 37.22.png

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I would love to play but sadly the game does not let me go past character creation.
Oh and by the way Character creation, because this is your first game, you should watch this video because it will help you:

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
I would love to play but sadly the game does not let me go past character creation.
Oh and by the way Character creation, because this is your first game, you should watch this video because it will help you:
Thanks for the feedback!. The game crash or just freeze and dont let you continue? What version (Windows or Mac) are you using?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for the feedback!. The game crash or just freeze and dont let you continue? What version (Windows or Mac) are you using?
I am using Windows 10 and it is more an . After I should be done with my character I am put back to the start of the character generation to do it all again.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
I am using Windows 10 and it is more an . After I should be done with my character I am put back to the start of the character generation to do it all again.
A ok that is not a loop , when you put points in the ally background the creator returns to the beginning so you can create your ally.My fault for not putting any indication that this is happening, in the next update I will fix that since I'm restructuring the character creator anyway to avoid the paralysis thing .

• Love
Reactions: Konstantinus
Oct 29, 2018
This has been here for a while, but I couldn't confirm it with the job throwing me for a loop because I didn't pay attention to it in the sleep, but when talking to the reporters in the missions you don't get the $500. Also, going by what we can see from the upcoming interactions, I do really like them, it adds a great deal more depth.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
A ok that is not a loop , when you put points in the ally background the creator returns to the beginning so you can create your ally.My fault for not putting any indication that this is happening, in the next update I will fix that since I'm restructuring the character creator anyway to avoid the paralysis thing .
Perhaps a little line-up of the party near the top of the screen? Big portrait is the one being worked on

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
dogfine.jpg
Has it ever happened to you that you are doing code and a function corrupts the whole project?Well, that happened to me yesterday making me lose a whole day of progress. I will try to upload the new version on Sunday, but lower your expectations.

Last edited: