kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
Why aren't my pictures working? I can add avatars but they are from the image pack.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Thank you all for your patience, I really apologize for wasting your time. I will try to upload a hotfix tomorrow with all the bugs they reported fixed.
Just male and female protag? No Herm? Shame but I guess you can't have everything.
Can you grow a dick as a female with alchemy in this game? asking for a friend.
Not yet , futas and traps will be added after 1.0.

Reactions: newfang56

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you all for your patience, I really apologize for wasting your time.
Hey, don't worry, you are not wasting our times. You are getting feedback and hopefully also the motivation you need to iron out some of the bugs. ;) Like I said before, game looks promising and if you keep working on it, I am sure it will win many players over in time. Best of luck, I will keep and eye out for the hotfix and future updates.

pendleman

Feb 12, 2018
Figured out the avatar thing. It doesn't look in the game directory, it looks in the save directory. Pictures should go in C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Zero to hero\Avatars
and they can't be in a subfolder.

Reactions: kilgorio

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
Figured out the avatar thing. It doesn't look in the game directory, it looks in the save directory. Pictures should go in C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Zero to hero\Avatars
and they can't be in a subfolder.
That is where I am putting the pics but it don't work.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Hotfix 0.1.1
-Fixed bug when you die for poor health on the easiest difficulty
-Fixed M-Preg bug
-Fixed SCRIPT ERROR: _Init_Create_Character: Invalid set index 'Relationship' error
-Fixed the bug where allies are not saved in the first week
-Fixed the bug when you finish outside and crash the game
-A lot of fixes in the sexual scene generator
-Rewrite the inventory system, should work fine now

Mega Mac

Mega Windows

ShareFile Windows

ShareFile Mac

Files fm Windows

Files fm Mac

Future plans:
It seems that one of the biggest complaints about the game is the mission system that it is too hard and doesn't give enough options. I will start working on the new mission system that will consist of the following:

Each mission will have 5 possible events, one of these events it is a "good ending" and another a "bad ending". For example:

1- Bad ending
2- Fight with three enemies
3- You fall into a trap and one of your heroes loses 15 hp
4- A reporter takes a picture of you, you earn 500 credits
5- Good ending

In each round you roll 1d5 to select which event will happen, if you get 5 good endings you win the mission, if you get 5 bad endings you fulfill the mission but badly (for example the criminals escape) which penalizes the experience gain. How does this generate more options? every 7 Luck points will allow you to subtract or add 1 to the dice, allowing you to slightly modify the result.In this way, if you have a hero with 21 of luck you could avoid all the fights, but remember that winning battles give you an experience bonus that could help you when you have to face your Nemesis when 1.0 arrives. And for sexual content anal is the next in the pipeline.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm finding it absolutely impossible to win any fights, as it doesn't seem to matter if all my points go into healing up for that week, I'm going to the bank robbery and fighting the 1-5 goons there, and I'm doing it with one HP most of the time.

It doesn't help that they just absolutely batista-bomb anyone coming through the door - my attempt at a stealthy gymnast named "Ratgirl" didn't go so well because I was effectively forced into a fight with three dudes who proceeded to shred Ratgirl like a contract at a loan shark's agency. Stealth at this point is totally useless.

My next attempt, Killtacular, just got fucked by RNG when it decided to drop five mooks on me. My first three shots were deflected by what I assume was the team ninja before the other four mentalists invaded my brain one by one and pissed in the pottery.

This next time I'm giving up on fighting at all and just going to try to sleep with someone. All charisma all the way. It don't matter if I die in the first fight if I got my dick wet, right?

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
I'm finding it absolutely impossible to win any fights, as it doesn't seem to matter if all my points go into healing up for that week, I'm going to the bank robbery and fighting the 1-5 goons there, and I'm doing it with one HP most of the time.

It doesn't help that they just absolutely batista-bomb anyone coming through the door - my attempt at a stealthy gymnast named "Ratgirl" didn't go so well because I was effectively forced into a fight with three dudes who proceeded to shred Ratgirl like a contract at a loan shark's agency. Stealth at this point is totally useless.

My next attempt, Killtacular, just got fucked by RNG when it decided to drop five mooks on me. My first three shots were deflected by what I assume was the team ninja before the other four mentalists invaded my brain one by one and pissed in the pottery.

This next time I'm giving up on fighting at all and just going to try to sleep with someone. All charisma all the way. It don't matter if I die in the first fight if I got my dick wet, right?
Yea, I went overboard with the difficult. On Wednesday if I can, I will update the new mission system so you don't lose in the first week. I have also fixed several sex relates bugs like the Tits/Pussy.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I figure the first mission should be, effectively, a gag villain. Someone silly who, while not really dangerous at all, shows off the combat system and requires some kind of competency to beat. Condiment King or Kite-man sorts.

I think, also, that to reflect actual comic books it might be good to provide a way for the AI to flee the scene - a villain robbing a bank isn't going to sit there and fight Superman or Plastic Man, they're going to try to get the hell out of there. Maybe a timer in which you have to beat the villain, followed by an increasing chance of them turning tail and fleeing? That would make sure the player is pressured to beat the villain quickly, while reducing lethality and making things easier, since you didn't technically lose.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Patch 0.2.0 notes:

Fix:
-Bug where did not save after finishing the mission
-Bug where did not show the price to armor
-Bug where the katar displays the wrong image
-Bug fixed where did not show you the progress of the week
-Bug fixed where if one of your allies died you lost the game
-A lot of minor fixes in the sex scene generator

New content:
-Mission system re done.
-Anal sex added to interactions.

Balances:
-Reduction of difficulty to the moment of flirting from 12 to 10
-Slightly increased main font

Future plans.
I think it is a good time to talk about the future of the game and what is the end game here. What is the general objective of the game? Have a final epic battle against your supervillain. But to get there, I need a lot of things, such as the mission system I just implemented. The updates are going to focus on getting to that point (obviously if the game has another serious problem, fixing those details takes precedence). So to get 1.0 I need the following things :

-Generate a city: This step consists in creating in the code a city with buildings, products, religions, ethnic groups, etc. I want to clarify that this will not be seen directly, it will be something that will be in the background and that the npc will refer to. For example an npc can work in X building and if another npc also works there they will have a previous relationship.

-Generate background to the npc: Basically a lot of previous information of the npc like favorite food, goals, work, where they live, how they live, etc.

-Create more interactions with the npc and between them: Families, rivalries, romances, etc.

-Give them goals and objectives in both the long and short term: This will introduce mini missions where you can help the npc to complete objectives such as graduating from college or getting a job.

-Introduce Leviathans( Kaijus) as minibosses: This will not only give interesting challenges but also the giant monsters generate absurd amounts of collateral damage. What happens when it destroys the hospital where your girlfriend works? it serves to generate more drama and conflict with the npc.

-Introducing the villain: The ultimate big goal. Why do I need all the other stuff to implement it? Easy, a villain has to be able to hit you where it hurts the most and that's your love ones.

Currently I have a problem, there is a bug in combat where it leaves you at 0 AP and does not let you continue. Whenever I think I fix it it shows up the next week and I honestly tired of this. So I want to rework the entire combat interface to put something else that works and looks better. The problem is that this would take me at least a month of work and would delay the rest of things enormously. So I ask them, What do you want first? The rework of the combat interfaces or the interactions with the npc? Sex or violence?.

Mega Windows

Mega MacOS

UploadHaven Windows

UploadHaven Mac OS

FileFM Windows

FileFM Mac OS

Reactions: dd777
Oct 29, 2018
Currently I have a problem, there is a bug in combat where it leaves you at 0 AP and does not let you continue. Whenever I think I fix it it shows up the next week and I honestly tired of this. So I want to rework the entire combat interface to put something else that works and looks better. The problem is that this would take me at least a month of work and would delay the rest of things enormously. So I ask them, What do you want first? The rework of the combat interfaces or the interactions with the npc? Sex or violence?.
Personally, I would say fix combat, that bug is very annoying (although I commonly circumvent combat because I normally lose) and it is not fun to have to continually close and reopen the game.

Also, how do I fix this; ERROR: load_image: Error opening file: user://Image_Pack/Male/Slimy_Skin/Blue_Skin_Color/1.png At: core/io/image_loader.cpp:56
I have to image files and an avatar folder yet that always shows up and it doesn't look in any of the folders inside of the Avatars folder.

All of the female heroes I meet seem to be pregnant, is that intentional, or just me getting unlucky?

And, this likely will be answered with a "no" but will there is the far future be the possibility to be a villain? Or at least an anti-hero?

Reactions: Spiderling77

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Erm... I have the same issue, but it's not the girls who are pregnant. Who's knocking up Ratgirl's boyfriends?

The sex scenes also seem to switch back and forth between "You accept his thick cock into your tight pussy" and "It feels good to sheathe your big cock in her tight hole" type lines, which is weird and really throwing me off.