Comics Collection zeroGravitas collection [2023-10-31] [zeroGravitas]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
Kemonobro has returned to unlock all the goods. Same place, new month. Archive post was also updated so grab whatcha want.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Evil Owl

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
Well some people are terrified that ZG will change links (somehow differently than he already does?) if direct links to the archives are posted here.

Personally, I disagree with the logic behind it since I doubt the artist is going to change the links more often than he does already, but whatever. That being said, shame on all of you that just congeal in place wanting everything spoon-fed to you instead of bothering to do a google search. With just the words used in posts in this thread, kemono would be one of the first places you would be directed if you searched.

Anyway, this might make everyone happy. Here is a link to the kemono post that has the archives.

Reactions: Herrklauss173

asddghggfjhgf

Jun 19, 2022
Well some people are terrified that ZG will change links (somehow differently than he already does?) if direct links to the archives are posted here.

Personally, I disagree with the logic behind it since I doubt the artist is going to change the links more often than he does already, but whatever. That being said, shame on all of you that just congeal in place wanting everything spoon-fed to you instead of bothering to do a google search. With just the words used in posts in this thread, kemono would be one of the first places you would be directed if you searched.

Anyway, this might make everyone happy. Here is a link to the kemono post that has the archives.

The Kemono link never loads for me, or I would be using it. I believe the website is down. Currently getting kemono.party took too long to respond.

I also feel like that's an odd criticism to make in a thread that exists solely for sharing links to pirated content. The only reason anyone is here is to get access to the ZG content for free, otherwise they would just pay for it. I don't know what you expect people to do when the options are to either buy it (which we're obviously not going to do if we're in this thread) or to wait for someone who has the link to share it. A private MEGA link won't appear on search engines, and as I mentioned, Kemono seems to be down (at least on my end).

I think it's very unlikely that ZG will ever find out about or care about this thread, assuming nobody from here contacts him personally. Even then, if he's using a MEGA folder with no password system, it's extremely unlikely that he even cares that much about security or is aware of sites like Kemono. Changing the MEGA link every month is just a way to prevent lapsed Patrons from accessing the new content, it doesn't mean he's somehow aware of who is accessing it and is taking measures to stop us.

If someone would like to share an updated link with me, I'd happily rehost it in a place where the link won't be periodically changed. I'm actually unsure of why nobody has done that already. Do you think the jpegs will self-destruct or something?

Reactions: Jerrian

Mastarhymes

Nov 5, 2019
When you post the content directly, you don't need links, and if links disappear or are resetted, you're unaffected by it.
For me it's that simple.
For what concerns me, I'm going to post ZG content for as long as I'm willing to pay him like I'm doing. If people like it, fine, if they don't fine as well. It's really no problem for me, I'm just paying my little part back for all the free content I've downloaded thanks to other people.
So here's the last update.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes