Comics Collection zeroGravitas collection [2023-10-31] [zeroGravitas]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Didn't really get the bad part from the demo, was it that animations couldn't switch from grapple onwards? Or the fact that they're more or less scrapping it?

Last edited:
Reactions: matt12234

jimmyrussells

Apr 19, 2023
Here's what we got for this week's update. Looks like he's going to draw her killing this thing before she gets caught.

If you're using the Mega link previously posted, note that ZG has made an actual folder called "Lilies" where this story will be updated.
Finally something other than spiders.

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
Still kind of "intro" type stuff, but at least we got 3 images in one update. Also since the creature ran over the fake ground, its reasonable to hope that she at least will fall into the plant in the next update.
i swear i dont think ive seen a single tree

ramhen

Jan 5, 2022
i swear i dont think ive seen a single tree
i have a theory that the wildlife on this planet aren't actually alien but rather genetically engineered organisms from earth for the purpose of colonization and terraforming and the reason why there's not many, if there's even any, trees is because it is on the early stage of its colonization/terraforming.

w0l0l0

Apr 22, 2020
i have a theory that the wildlife on this planet aren't actually alien but rather genetically engineered organisms from earth for the purpose of colonization and terraforming and the reason why there's not many, if there's even any, trees is because it is on the early stage of its colonization/terraforming.
Or maybe we finally won the war on trees in this time line.

TRSA

Jul 17, 2018
Look at the poor little guy with his big crying eyes! You don't just spray hunts with a fucking LMG, one shot, one kill.

Reactions: Jerrian

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
It would seem a little bit of a wait before we get to see Lily in the plant.

I guess ZG wants us to understand that she's an experienced pro and wouldn't get caught by a plant without being partially incapacitated first.

Also, yeah, I'm totally with you guys that the artwork for this lizard makes it look so sad and sympathetic, and makes Lily's indefinite future in the plant feel much more justified.

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes