yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Zetria-1.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
Based on your changes I've adjusted the file for the newest version. I hope that's ok.

The bonus level is accessible from the gallery.
Not entirely sure what's going on, but appears to break the game now. Causes menu buttons to be unresponsive and the F keys no longer work.

ScythecX

Sep 26, 2022
I don't recommend to install the gallery unlocker, is for an older version, not supported by this one, I dont know how to make a gallery unlocker, so we have to wait for someone to port it to this version or make a new one.
If You still want to try your shot on the gallery unlocker then make a back-up first

throwaway5655

Sep 18, 2020
I don't know if any scenes were added since the last working 100% save file was posted, but here's another DLL to cheat the gallery for 1.4.3.
It doesn't have a level select feature like the old one, I just hacked it to load maxlevel and unlock tokens as 99, it seems to show everything.

-This also gives infinite ammo since I did that as a test and forgot to remove it
-If the game autosaves it will set your savefile to those values, so it's not reversible unless you backup your save

Last edited:

bonsaii

Mar 5, 2022
I don't know if any scenes were added since the last working 100% save file was posted, but here's another DLL to cheat the gallery for 1.4.3.
It doesn't have a level select feature like the old one, I just hacked it to load maxlevel and unlock tokens as 99, it seems to show everything.
Pixeldrain
-This also gives infinite ammo since I did that as a test and forgot to remove it
-If the game autosaves it will set your savefile to those values, so it's not reversible unless you backup your save
thanks it works!

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Does this game have either? AFAICT it's a metroidvania-lite with a lewds gallery when you beat a level with a certain enemy in it. You don't actually fuck or be fucked in the level outside of the healing.

Reactions: ViviX12

agrume

Feb 26, 2023
Based on your changes I've adjusted the file for the newest version. I hope that's ok.

The bonus level is accessible from the gallery.
when ever i put this in the game files i cant seem to clic on anything in the main menu except the social links

SecretWeeb

Sep 6, 2021
when ever i put this in the game files i cant seem to clic on anything in the main menu except the social links
Can you update this for 1.4.3
Someone updated it already, check below.

Pixeldrain

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Quick dumb question: Where's the gallery?
Been awhile since I played it.

I believe there is a room in main game that has enemies to see animations or some elevator. I don't believe there was an actual gallery selection on the title screen. I know there was something that had floor elevators for you to climb to see each animation for enemies.

AspasrtameLord

Jan 1, 2021
Pixeldrain

Hey, seems it's not working. Mind re uploading? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes