EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1654876091581.png

Overview:
Equipped with her advanced NX-37 Combat Harness and trusty sidearm,
Solana has ventured out on the border sectors to find her way as a salvage and rescue operator.

During one of her regular runs to the debris fields of the abandoned Zetrian system,
she picks up a distress signal and sets down on an un-surveyed exoplanet to discover the source.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-01
Developer: Karnedraws - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Cheats/Gallery unlock*

+DkcJo.png uI8lj_.png 3E3_ay.png 5Uik1k.png

Last edited:

X_Machina

Jun 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to properly resize the screen? I can't even get past the menu at the start because the edges of the menu go off my screen...

Reactions: SovietIncubus

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Back when I was younger, seeing a new game roll up on the horizon, I would get so, so, excited as to the prospect of a new adventure. Man, when Halo ODST came out I straight up fucking SPRINTED home so I could get to gaming as soon as humanly possible - midnight releases with the homies screeching like fucking Cliff Racers when we get our hands on that fresh cellophane wrap. My heart would race even thinking about a new title coming out, it was ridiculous.

Now? I only feel that with hentai games (lmfaooooooo). Please someone, tell me this release is a banger, because it has my heart THUMPING. Got that Parasite in City vibe, MC has some Grimhelm vibes, side-scroller monster... Shit man, please tell me this pulls through.

Just saw the gifs on the devs twitter - where the fuck can I support this mad lad. I MUST DIVEST MY FUNDS IMMEDIATELY.

Praterion

Oct 27, 2020
And how can I play with a laptop with a resolution of 1366x768, you can't even run the game! Changing the window resolution won't help because a dishonest developer has made everything scalable!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Back when I was younger, seeing a new game roll up on the horizon, I would get so, so, excited as to the prospect of a new adventure. Man, when Halo ODST came out I straight up fucking SPRINTED home so I could get to gaming as soon as humanly possible - midnight releases with the homies screeching like fucking Cliff Racers when we get our hands on that fresh cellophane wrap. My heart would race even thinking about a new title coming out, it was ridiculous.

Now? I only feel that with hentai games (lmfaooooooo). Please someone, tell me this release is a banger, because it has my heart THUMPING. Got that Parasite in City vibe, MC has some Grimhelm vibes, side-scroller monster... Shit man, please tell me this pulls through.

Just saw the gifs on the devs twitter - where the fuck can I support this mad lad. I MUST DIVEST MY FUNDS IMMEDIATELY.
Check here

Reactions: Nghtly

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Nice pixel art and character design, hope this actually turns into a game with some content and the dev starts a patreon to get some support.

Reactions: Nghtly
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes