Otonashi Ryoko

Oct 26, 2021
umm,i have one question. How can i unlock the gallery like purple sime? When i come there, the door is locked, And i dont have any switch to unlock it.
And, you can use CE to use ulimited ammo

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
The pixel art is pretty nice, sure, but it's definitely a lot shorter than I was hoping.
If we don't count all the times I bumped into a dead end or wound up wandering through the labyrinthine first level, I'd chalk up actual demo playtime at three minutes, tops.

Reactions: stevethahat
Nov 7, 2017
Interesting - short demo without much to see yet, but it's a mechanically sound game. It seems like the gallery at the end is just a tease as the game doesn't drop enough of the resource you need to unlock any of the doors to the monsters. Looking at some of the things from his twitter, that's kind of a shame:

nordan!

Sep 10, 2017
anyone else getting a black screen?
and with nothing responding, had to force restart my pc...

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
well I hope this gets an update soon, would definitely like to be able to see more scenes in the gallery for sure

Siana

Aug 16, 2020
This is great! The sounds on the blowjob with the Stalker specifically I'm in love with. Looking forward to where this goes!

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I actually got hard locked at one point. After getting the green card and using it.. I died, and had to get another green card to use that switch again, but there wasn't another green card to collect. Had to start another new game and then finished it.
That called soft lock.
Hard lock is when game become completely unresponsible, i.e. freeze.

Reactions: randombbl
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->