WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
In general, everything is cool.
But I want to ask about two things.
1. Make the plz so that the camera is slightly ahead of the heroine, and does not catch up with her.
2. I would replace crawling with rolling.
Completely agree with 1. Completely disagree with 2. That crawling animation :eek: Too sexy to leave out.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
looks interesting but the resolution thingy is ass cant check it out since the dissmiss window button is off screen, i saw theres continue so is the save system working or just a teaser? if it is anyone got save ? :D

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I love the writing in this game.
Game: Your assignment, rescue survivors.
You: Rescue one person, finish level.
Game: Your capabilities have exceeded expectations.

Wait. Wut. You expected me to not get any of them?! :D

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Interesting - short demo without much to see yet, but it's a mechanically sound game. It seems like the gallery at the end is just a tease as the game doesn't drop enough of the resource you need to unlock any of the doors to the monsters. Looking at some of the things from his twitter, that's kind of a shame:

There is one you can do though, the stalker. You have to use the teleport with the arrows pointing up, and go left. There you get one animation of a blowjob (heroin on all fours, naked) with the stalker.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Back when I was younger, seeing a new game roll up on the horizon, I would get so, so, excited as to the prospect of a new adventure. Man, when Halo ODST came out I straight up fucking SPRINTED home so I could get to gaming as soon as humanly possible - midnight releases with the homies screeching like fucking Cliff Racers when we get our hands on that fresh cellophane wrap. My heart would race even thinking about a new title coming out, it was ridiculous.

Now? I only feel that with hentai games (lmfaooooooo). Please someone, tell me this release is a banger, because it has my heart THUMPING. Got that Parasite in City vibe, MC has some Grimhelm vibes, side-scroller monster... Shit man, please tell me this pulls through.

Just saw the gifs on the devs twitter - where the fuck can I support this mad lad. I MUST DIVEST MY FUNDS IMMEDIATELY.
Years ago, I almost got hit by a car running home to play warriors of the eternal sun. (ran through a stop sign...on foot) That game got me stoked.

Never did that again. You only get so many chances. Some aren't even that lucky.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Okay progressed to level two, how to use cheats buttons don't register.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
The dev really need to fix her/his's screen ratio, it's unplayable, i can't close the control tab cause the button to close it is hidden below my screen, making this impossible to play, as said by multiple people beforehand, there's a real need to change the resolution and not just some weak fullscreen notfullscreen option, because that doesn't even work

Reactions: obake

obake

Oct 4, 2017
The dev really need to fix her/his's screen ratio, it's unplayable, i can't close the control tab cause the button to close it is hidden below my screen, making this impossible to play, as said by multiple people beforehand, there's a real need to change the resolution and not just some weak fullscreen notfullscreen option, because that doesn't even work
agreed with all your points, but does the dev even know about this forum?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
resolution issue fixed by the dev on his itch.io
Dev
Uploaded a new build, the UI should handle scaling much better now, but let me know if anyone has further issues. Apologies for that.
The text that indicated debug options was way outdated, and in fact there are are no debug options in the demo! Apologies, my bad - removed this text in updated version

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
So what is the point of levels if there is no proper h-content in them?
Reward? It is not that uncommon in games to leave rewards until after the levels, is it? Sure, you could expect this game to have this "you need to die to get rewards" but that doesnt really make sense in my opinion. I think, from finishing the demo, that this game means to say you saved a zone, and because of that they captured some experiments (creatures) again. And apparently what they do which these creatures is fuck them. So, after you finish a level (save the people and make the zone safe again), you go to a hub. There you can relax, and by relax I mean have your MC have deplorable alien monster sex :p

You mean that tentacle thing was a friend and not an enemy? Well, too bad other enemies made me incredibly reluctant to get into risky situations so I didn't have any incentive to check it out.
Indeed it was. I also found that a very weird design choice. It has a lot of these green healing plusses coming off it, that was the only hint it could be helpful. But if you are low on health and have started the level twice already because you died, you might think twice before you engage that thing indeed.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes