tseug

Dec 24, 2019
First version worked fine, but double jumps works really badly. Updated version just making crash.
And about crash, in logs:
<RI> Initializing input.
<RI> Input initialized.
Crash!!!

Last edited:

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Back when I was younger, seeing a new game roll up on the horizon, I would get so, so, excited as to the prospect of a new adventure. Man, when Halo ODST came out I straight up fucking SPRINTED home so I could get to gaming as soon as humanly possible - midnight releases with the homies screeching like fucking Cliff Racers when we get our hands on that fresh cellophane wrap. My heart would race even thinking about a new title coming out, it was ridiculous.

Now? I only feel that with hentai games (lmfaooooooo). Please someone, tell me this release is a banger, because it has my heart THUMPING. Got that Parasite in City vibe, MC has some Grimhelm vibes, side-scroller monster... Shit man, please tell me this pulls through.

Just saw the gifs on the devs twitter - where the fuck can I support this mad lad. I MUST DIVEST MY FUNDS IMMEDIATELY.
Oh Man I know exactly what you are talking about. Been expieriencing the same thing for a long time and nothing had helped to get rid of that feeling. I believe there are two reasons to that: you either tired of existence or if you are an emotional person like me then you have a protective brain function on(it's a dopamine thing you can't be always happy/exited or you'll go crazy). The only thing I can advice you is to reduce to perform (nice engrish lol) actions that stimulates producing dopamine in your brain. You can try something new as well, like a new genre of music or something else. Don't lose hope and try not to run in vicious circle.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Am i missing something or there isn;t actually more than 2 monsters in the breeding chamber. From this pic

it looks like the 3rd floor chamber should be unlocked, but it isn't. Also there was a single data core in the first level, but no way to get to it. Am i doing something wrong, or this part is missing from the game ?
That's interesting. By the looks of it number 5 is unlocked for you, but for me it isn't. Could you check if you have number 1 and 2 unlocked? Those two are unlocked for me, but not number 5...

Also, if you enter "restricted area" (walk right past the warps saying specimen storage and the arrows pointing up next to #1), you can use RMB to look up, and you see some more animations as some monsters are having sex with some other (employees?).

Chadarn

Jun 17, 2017
That's interesting. By the looks of it number 5 is unlocked for you, but for me it isn't. Could you check if you have number 1 and 2 unlocked? Those two are unlocked for me, but not number 5...

Also, if you enter "restricted area" (walk right past the warps saying specimen storage and the arrows pointing up next to #1), you can use RMB to look up, and you see some more animations as some monsters are having sex with some other (employees?).
Just press "B" when you're in archive (its listed in controls list when you start a new game). It will unlock all doors but currently there is only 2 scenes from archive which are available.

May 6, 2019
Am i missing something or there isn;t actually more than 2 monsters in the breeding chamber. From this pic

it looks like the 3rd floor chamber should be unlocked, but it isn't. Also there was a single data core in the first level, but no way to get to it. Am i doing something wrong, or this part is missing from the game ?
Actually, you can access the core. It's pretty simple, you gotta crawl through an hidden tunnel just left of it.
1638142232313.png

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Not sure if this is in the 6 pages yet, but loading pages on the site is super spotty right now.

Controller support is jacked right now it seems.
Some actions seem to be bound toa default controller already.

so even using Joy2key that means anything the game has "pre-bound" will also go off at the same time as whatever you set it to using Joy2Key. It basically makes a controller 100% useless right now.

Dev needs to either finish controller support, or just outright disable it for now so Joy2Key works.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Just press "B" when you're in archive (its listed in controls list when you start a new game). It will unlock all doors but currently there is only 2 scenes from archive which are available.

Yeah, but like I said, the guy I quoted showed a screenshot where room 5 was unlocked, and I have 1 and 2 unlocked. So I was wondering if he took that screenshot and found a different way, because he said he couldn't open door 3, and I inferred from that the screenshot was his.

Edit: I get you. Just tested it for myself. B opens all doors but animations arent implemented yet. So the guy showed a screenshot where he opened the doors already. Thanks!

Cedorin

Mar 27, 2019
Crashes upon launch. Small window with Z logo and progress bar appears, bar fills up, and then it crashes with regular windows message. Is it W10 only or something?

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
Seems promising but I don't like how you just load last checkpoint when you die. I was hoping it would be like Crisis Point Extinction where they fuck you and you get up.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes