randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
So what is the point of levels if there is no proper h-content in them?

You mean that tentacle thing was a friend and not an enemy? Well, too bad other enemies made me incredibly reluctant to get into risky situations so I didn't have any incentive to check it out.
Based on examples posted on their Twitter, I think we will get content in the levels in the full game. Those animations didn't look like the ones we get in the end of level scenes.

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
anyone know who to get pass the box double jump toxic pit part? I can't get up there to get the green key card, or is that end of the demo?

Reactions: tseug

pussydestroya

Mar 7, 2018
same thing for me can't even play it :(
ok i think ive got it. though you still basically have to play full screen. if you toggle it to windows mode and resize the display it should show everything as you need. but as far as i know theres no way to actually scale the window, unless you use external programs which i am not aware of

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Am i missing something or there isn;t actually more than 2 monsters in the breeding chamber. From this pic

it looks like the 3rd floor chamber should be unlocked, but it isn't. Also there was a single data core in the first level, but no way to get to it. Am i doing something wrong, or this part is missing from the game ?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
When the level itself is fun to play, because getting reward, in a good game, is a reward in itself.
And it raises a question of why have enemies that are drawn in a sexually explicit way if they don't behave the way they look?
Because these creatures are used as sexual experiments. They are drawn that way, because in that world they are sexual beings that are used for sexual things. Im just inferring here from what the game says, Im not an expert :)

And I agree. There could be fun stuff like that in the levels too, making the gameplay loop a reward in itself. Its unforutnate that it isnt

Don't attribute to me what I didn't say just so you could debunk it.
I did not say anything even remotely close to "I expect that in this game you need to die to get rewards".
grab->rape->escape without game over is a standard enough game loop for h-content to see the lack of it as strange.
I didnt mean you specifically, I meant you as "people in general". Like I said, I get your point :)

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
Commenting for future updates! This looks like it could be a great time, especially if there's some mid-level rape scenes (more like Ghost Hunter Vena, where it doesn't have to be "rape on loss," but where you can come back from it and fight), but I don't mind waiting until the end of each level for the "rewards" if they are of such high quality! Fantastic work, damn.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Reward? It is not that uncommon in games to leave rewards until after the levels, is it? Sure, you could expect this game to have this "you need to die to get rewards" but that doesnt really make sense in my opinion.
While some games make monster capturing you outright kill you or take enoughhealth that it might as well have, there's no reason to do it like that. GoR is not a requirement. You can have rape have no effect on your health whatsoever. Or work as a powerup. Or something else.

Reactions: WSmith

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
There is one you can do though, the stalker. You have to use the teleport with the arrows pointing up, and go left. There you get one animation of a blowjob (heroin on all fours, naked) with the stalker.
Good quality, but if all enemies are some ugly bug monsters/tentacles, then I'm afraid I'll pass.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
So I decided to just look at this odd little thread....
GAWD DAMN!!!
I am so glad I did. That and the pixiv link...
No Patreon and feral content?
Sign me the hell up! Best finish to no nut November ever... (y)

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes