Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Doesn't actually change anything. It seems the resolution of the game is constant, irrespective of the size of the window.
May be try tinkering with ? -screen-height and -screen-width specifically
I didn't try with this game, but I've had success with other unity games in the past.

xXGerard123

Mar 5, 2018
Doesn't actually change anything. It seems the resolution of the game is constant, irrespective of the size of the window.
change the landscape line to a portrait in the settings of the screen (you will have to suffer a little) start the game and start the level, and then close everything and change the settings to the original ones. Then start the game and click "continue"

Reactions: obake

Baydeah

Oct 3, 2018
I have the same problem, cant play it for the Screen, seems like there is left to see but i cant go down

besimole

Nov 15, 2021
In general, everything is cool.
But I want to ask about two things.
1. Make the plz so that the camera is slightly ahead of the heroine, and does not catch up with her.
2. I would replace crawling with rolling.

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
I'm confused, I beat the first level and I'm not sure what to do next? Where's the futa stuff mentioned in the tags, and seemingly the screenshot?

Praterion

Oct 27, 2020
I think no one will be able to fix the problem with the incorrect ratio of game resolution to window resolution. Unless the developer himself fixes the error

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I'm confused, I beat the first level and I'm not sure what to do next? Where's the futa stuff mentioned in the tags, and seemingly the screenshot?
Its just a demo right now. There are only 3 scenes I found. 1 very short tentacle scene mid-way through the level that refills your health. Blowjob scene with the "Stalker" and an actual tentacle scene in the "Archive" after beating the first level.

I actually got soft locked at one point. After getting the green card and using it.. I died, and had to get another green card to use that switch again, but there wasn't another green card to collect. Had to start another new game and then finished it.

Last edited:

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
after digging through the game's assets, there's none.
even the screenshots aren't in game yet.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes