Collection Video zhetuijeiwowanyitian collection [2023-08-06] [tuiwannian/腿 玩 年]

rockshayri

May 23, 2020

I just found a author who is very similar to tuiwannian.But i cant find his account in IWARA.Has he only got an account in Youtube to show his works?
Is there someone share his works in F95 site,since the mmd thread is banned so that I don't know where to ask for more details in here.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023

I just found a author who is very similar to tuiwannian.But i cant find his account in IWARA.Has he only got an account in Youtube to show his works?
Is there someone share his works in F95 site,since the mmd thread is banned so that I don't know where to ask for more details in here.
Hmm... How should I put this... Since all of them are Chinese creators, they tend to borrow (or use/steal) models from each other. Plus, since it's purely dance content, the styles end up being very similar. Basically, for the works you mentioned, I could find around 4 to 6 creators on IWARA, all focusing solely on dance videos. This is also why I only follow 1 or 2 creators—there’s no variation. It’s really just about whose characters look more beautiful and detailed. They don’t change much. You can tell from how quickly they produce content. Generally, if you want works with more variety, it takes time, and releasing just one video a month is pretty normal. But for the creators you mentioned, or the ones I’ve brought up, they typically release 4 to 5 videos each month...

Reactions: rockky1994
Dec 25, 2017
What I dont like about BMJ is that his videos on youtube are only 30FPS.
But I see he recenty started to post with 60FPS, thats good, I am bookmarking those.

retrotronic

Apr 22, 2024

BMJ has been around a while. He use to post on iwara ( ) but he deleted all his vids and went to youtube only. His patreon gives you a google drive link that has all his past works but he rarely post any r18 versions anymore. When he does have a r18 vers the model often doesnt undress till the very last part of the vid