Others Zoctongo:LustGuns2 [v0.9.6] [Zoctongo]

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
View attachment 3141060
I don't know wtf is going on here, I have AMD btw. I tried the compatibility mode fix and it does the same thing. I'm on windows 10 so I don't know how to add the EXE to dedicated GPU with windows 10.
Right click, then go to display settings, then graphics, then there is button that says browse, find the EXE and select it, then it should be added to the list of programs below, click on the EXE then select options then make sure to select high performance, then click saved. And it should use your dedicated GPU from now on. Idk if this applies to windows 10 but thats how it works on windows 11 which is essentially windows 10.

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
Right click, then go to display settings, then graphics, then there is button that says browse, find the EXE and select it, then it should be added to the list of programs below, click on the EXE then select options then make sure to select high performance, then click saved. And it should use your dedicated GPU from now on. Idk if this applies to windows 10 but thats how it works on windows 11 which is essentially windows 10.
yea it doesn't fix anything still same issue as the screenshot.

Reactions: yiffzombie

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
played through the current update and it seems kinda janky but the mom is right up my alley. i'll keep a look out for this game in the future since it seems to still be pretty early in the dev cycle

yiffzombie

Jul 23, 2017
Nope, shit's still broke.

Blizt

Mar 19, 2018
Once again this developer changes their vision in the middle of the game, and completely ruins and abandons the original idea for some crap

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
i didnt play the previous versions so unsure if something changed, but where am i supposed to go lol?

i've talked to the landlady and repeated multiple days to get interactions with her up, but the demon hunter lady just asks me to come back after killing a demon, but ive checked every door, went to the giant wall doors and cant seem to do anything at all.

edit: it was that i needed it to be night time lmao. jfc

sabarus

Jun 16, 2020
alright after some troubleshooting the only thing that is a semi fix for me is to right click on the game go to properties compatibility and run the program in compatibility mode for windows vista service pack 2 the game lags like crazy and the ground textures are all sorts of fucked up but all the models and builds actually show up so

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes