Others Zoctongo:LustGuns2 [v0.9.7] [Zoctongo]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
For those complaining, I thought I would investigate IGPU Integrated Processing Unit. I also have a AMD, but the quick summary is if your graphic AMD card does not end in G, it does not have IGPU, and would require a separate card. Intel series that end with F similarly affected. a 5600g or 5700g when they release in August. That is all. I will still roll the dice, though the creepy dick is off-putting. See if I can run this game.

To install, I created a folder named it Zoctongo Lustguns2, then loaded the two subfiles an updater and win64 folder into that. Click the updater within the new folder, it reports file icons updated, then open the Win64 folder the last icon, is the executable to click. Explored strange chaotic world of some solid, floating, passable walls, met two characters former teacher and mom CHAOS, deleting.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZikKOo

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
please PLEASE tell me there's action with the mother already
does it have enough contents with the mom ?
Nope, still nothing, if you mean any kind of penetration.

Worth noting that dev started to mention NTR in a game interface (in a new "green crystals" feature\game currency). On top of that the degree of surreality and how everything feels so psychedelic have reached a totally absurd level in a world design - there are dicks and boobs like everywhere around. And there's not even a single sex scene with a first person view across all the scenes that are present in this game. A-and this is not the end of a bad news - things got even worse because he implemented a pointless grind system with grind stages, in order to get the scenes you have to grind now.

Too many of "red flags" around here. So I would say it's time to abandon a sinking ship for anyone who hoped to get some action with mom after a year since the first release, imo this update clearly showed that dev doesn't give a fuck apparently and only intends to milk subscribers in order to fund his psychedelic travel into a Vulkan engine -based game world retro graphics design. And he most likely intends to cuck the mom character later - there has been enough teasing already and all the new introduced "scenes" since the first release didn't even come to even a blowjob even after multiple updates. Adding 2 + 2... (see what I typed above about "green crystals" and about the absense of a POV scenes) = fuck the dev actually, what a fag. I hope his cucks subscripers pay him well enough, good luck with that way he chosen.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZikKOo and Moonman1

sabarus

Jun 16, 2020
Ive played this game since the beginning for almost every update and as an amd user it is very disheartening that dev rather keep redoing the opening until ver 1.0 but cant spare some time to fix an issue plague half the ppl who want to try their game especially after breaking the only semi fix

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
after you defeat the enemies you will get 3 different type of gems or whatever they're called depending on the scenes you unlock. You use those gems to unlock the scenes which unlock the other colors. EX: the first area where the enemies are unlock white you then go back to the house and unlock how ever many scenes you need for the next area.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes