• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Zodiac fantasy [Final] [Lovely Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kesla

Dec 23, 2017
oh boy when the game has put a "Complete Stage" button YOU THE THE GAME IS GONNA BE ... hum .... real good -_-

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Jumping puzzle + Hentai does not go together in my mind. Why take one of the most frustrating aspect of many games, and decide to make a full game out of it. For me definitely not worth the frustration just to see a picture I could of just googled in 2 seconds. :p Its too bad too, it seems the artist knew what they were doing, cuz arts great.

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
"Dangerous file blocked" on Mediafire. Seems fine, but still concerned about that.

No problems with the game so far. Do the wall grind to get around easier/better. You can get stuck in walls if a moving block pushes you inside!

I was able to unlock all 10 Album scenes without getting nearly every key. Is there a special reward for 100% completion?

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes