MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Ive managed to become president and unlocked all there is. I was hoping for an ending, like im on day 169, im being serious and the game doesn't seem to have an end in sight.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Another request for 0.7.5! Pretty please!

Also, how to unlock H-scenes? Feels like I'm stuck now. Haven't bought many things, and at the point after the her parents came for her, and after the talk at the woods.

No H unlocked yet so far.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A update for Her New Memory should be coming soon. Not sure how useful it will be but there's a on Steam. MTL of it , click on translating if it doesn't load up. Out of season screenshot...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Now added to to the opening post.

Last edited:

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
Actually passed the game, opened all the scenes, there is no Anal, However, if you look through the statistics menu, then he is not there either. They cheated again ...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Had a look around and the developers replies about adding anal in Her New Memory was...

It will be added to the 'BDSM' DLC.
DLC will be released after leaving Early Access, there is no date yet.
Probably Q2 2021, only after leaving Early Access.

Jun 13, 2018
Oddly enough, if you extract the renpy assets for the game, there are already character cg's for anal for several of the scenes. So, not sure if there's a way to trigger them, or they're just not in the game yet.

On a side note, in the gallery, does anyone have the last three scenes on page 2? I've got everything else but those.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out how to unlock those last few scenes. Just have to equip the various seasonal outfits....

Last edited:

Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
Oddly enough, if you extract the renpy assets for the game, there are already character cg's for anal for several of the scenes. So, not sure if there's a way to trigger them, or they're just not in the game yet.

On a side note, in the gallery, does anyone have the last three scenes on page 2? I've got everything else but those.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out how to unlock those last few scenes. Just have to equip the various seasonal outfits....
Hi guys. A couple of days ago I had a small talk with one of the developers on their discord server. unknown.png
Translation from RU:
Me: Hi boys, how about anal?
sDextra: Regular anal planned.
Me: Accepted. Unusual not necessary.

Reactions: Not On My Watch

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can a mod/admin give her new memory its own page pls? Its really good from what i have played soo far,has decent content and is still in early access so there probably gonna be a lot of updates for it in the future.

Reactions: Infinithex

Infinithex

Apr 15, 2018
Can a mod/admin give her new memory its own page pls? Its really good from what i have played soo far,has decent content and is still in early access so there probably gonna be a lot of updates for it in the future.
Actually this is a great idea

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Update time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her New Memory 0.8.54 -

Edit - Updated with several hotfixes.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to win cooking game in her new memory?
Slice just the one type of vegetable, you can see which at the bottom right of the screen.

If it seems like slicing isn't working quite right try changing the games rendering, hold shift when you start the game to get to the settings menu. The developer recommends OpenGL or Angle/DirectX.

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
Slice just the one type of vegetable, you can see which at the bottom right of the screen.

If it seems like slicing isn't working quite right try changing the games rendering, hold shift when you start the game to get to the settings menu. The developer recommends OpenGL or Angle/DirectX.
Even if im cutting only one type of vegetable and hit 15 points it always Say i Lose

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Even if im cutting only one type of vegetable and hit 15 points it always Say i Lose
I think precision and number of clicks counts a lot maybe try changing the rendering. Otherwise not sure I've managed to win enough to get to level four, but have lost a few times dispite getting a star.