BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
header_586x192.jpg

Overview:
All games from the developer Zodiacus Games.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-27
Release Date: 2022-08-03
Developer: Zodiacus Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.998
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Hentai Zodiac Puzzle
Win
: - -

Hentai Zodiac Puzzle 2
Win
: - -

Her New Memory
Win/Linux
: - - - -

Thanks, TheBlueKnight for the link

ss_b11a75910724f33247e2016a9a6bd8dd2a66cf54.1920x1080.jpg ss_f60681b4d5b04769999ac72e48f0f75023b2f1bd.1920x1080.jpg ss_f0a15a96ec8cf5867df16889400bedecf0b23507.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
In the game "Her New memory" the girl i was taking care of left after a week... I have no idea what im doing. I was spending time with her out of work, then working and getting enough money for clothes, shoes and socks for her and then she just left. This is just painful.
According to the game files i opened up and looked at, there is a whole story and a half to get but it ended for me after a week. What??

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
In the game "Her New memory" the girl i was taking care of left after a week... I have no idea what im doing. I was spending time with her out of work, then working and getting enough money for clothes, shoes and socks for her and then she just left. This is just painful.
According to the game files i opened up and looked at, there is a whole story and a half to get but it ended for me after a week. What??
same. i tried sexing her alot. buying her everything. chatting every day and pampering the fuck out of her. i have 0 idea what to do. she just leaves no matter what. im callin bullshit.
--

• enable console commands. ( game folder -> renpy -> common -> 00console.rpy -> open with a text editor and search *config.console =* -> change False to True )
  • press shift + O in game to open console
  • comands:
    • zodiac_coins = X
    • relationship = X
    • health = X
    • mood = X
    • hour = X
      The X is the numerical value you want to give the stat
  • enjoy

just do this. and get somewhere finally.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
same. i tried sexing her alot. buying her everything. chatting every day and pampering the fuck out of her. i have 0 idea what to do. she just leaves no matter what. im callin bullshit.
--

• enable console commands. ( game folder -> renpy -> common -> 00console.rpy -> open with a text editor and search *config.console =* -> change False to True )
  • press shift + O in game to open console
  • comands:
    • zodiac_coins = X
    • relationship = X
    • health = X
    • mood = X
    • hour = X
      The X is the numerical value you want to give the stat
  • enjoy

just do this. and get somewhere finally.
thanks, i was stuck as well

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018

Heres a link to a save. doesn't have everything unlocked because i honestly don't know what else to do.

bought.........everything except for some dyes. tried talking to her a million times.

nothing in this game is simple. its a cryptic as miltons secret castle on NES.

thank fuck i didnt pay 5$ for this garbo on steam.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
The hentai puzzle games are the worst kind. DSGames know what they're doing. In this case the art is 10/10, but both are based on extremely tedious spot the differences where even something as small as a ring or button are changed.

If you're simply interested in the CG here's a rip of everything:
1. Hentai Zodiac Puzzle 1 CG.rar (70 MB) -
2. Hentai Zodiac Puzzle 2 CG.rar (40 MB) -

The extras include the icon art, and the 3 cropped zoomed in CGs for girls:
3. Hentai Zodiac Puzzle 1 CG Extras.rar (60 MB) -
4. Hentai Zodiac Puzzle 2 CG Extras.rar (30 MB)-

Her New Memory is worth downloading if anything. Again art is 10/10 with some smooth animations, but the grind and story that's difficult to follow leaves a lot to be desired. Those console commands definitely come in handy.

Shirogane22

Jan 8, 2018
For those stuck in the first week, compliment her a lot, play board games, take walks in the city. It boosts her mood quite a bit. "Take a walk" when you come back while she's "busy" and tell her "It's alright" when she messages you at work.

Reactions: MrLewdTimes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Her New Memory, got a Big update

Changelog is to big

Last edited:

Pat Fenis

Nov 26, 2019
I have everything unlocked. I have no clue how to get the anal though. Not an option to do it. I know it exists because I can see it in the pics after decrypting.