Unity Completed Zoey: My Hentai Sex Doll [v1.1] [NSFW18 Games]

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
ZOEY: MY HENTAI SEX DOLL - UPGRADE V0.42
CLOSED ALPHA FOR PATRONS ONLY

I released Friday all the actions for FREE MODE PART 2 of Zoey including a lot of new items to play with her
BUT I didn't posted the patch note because it was not totally finished! Some animations and elements were missing, also the RESET wasn't working! Now everything is good so I can give you all the details!

What's New ?
Free Mode

- NEW > Part 2 ACTIONS are now available including:
  • Cunnilingus
  • Anulingus
  • Whip+marks
  • Anal beads
  • Pussy fingering
  • Ass plug
  • Sex (with/without condom)
  • Anal (with/without condom)
  • Effects
  • Cum/Lot of Cum/Squirt
- RESET is working perfectly so you can reset the FREE scene to restart from 0.

- Bug : Plug button is now purple, not pink ;)

If you are interested to join the Alpha, it's available on Patreon:

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
800x450 - Update 0.45.jpg
New update v0.45 now available!
I removed the old link (v0.25) and added this new version, also edited patch note and added a list of my old games in the spoiler "OTHER GAMES" if you want to check, it's only F95 links but you can find them all on Steam of course :)

Also added a banner to my Patreon if you want to support and see more stuff including:
- Real lewd pictures from girls I commission (always try to do something related to my games)
- Other adult games in the making
- Exclusive content like WIP, fan arts...

Here are two examples of what you can see/got as Patron:

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
Hello there, know this game from a comic with the same name...but why the mosaics? This isn't Japan, I think.

Anyway, I have sum bugs to report.
Actually there is like only 1, but it is pretty big.

-The part one CG is using part two position.

And that is about it really.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah, probably not normal that the part one S scene is showing a still image of the part two position right ? I mean nothing changes when we... do stuff. Here, I was so bored I made this to illustrate it :
zoey_never_changes.png
I mean... still a great view though.

Reactions: Bort740

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
View attachment 1906415
New update v0.45 now available!
I removed the old link (v0.25) and added this new version, also edited patch note and added a list of my old games in the spoiler "OTHER GAMES" if you want to check, it's only F95 links but you can find them all on Steam of course :)

Also added a banner to my Patreon if you want to support and see more stuff including:
- Real lewd pictures from girls I commission (always try to do something related to my games)
- Other adult games in the making
- Exclusive content like WIP, fan arts...

Here are two examples of what you can see/got as Patron:
I played around with this version from the beginning and am finding 2 bugs. The bug button ingame isn't working for me so I'll just write it here;
- The game background flickers regardless of which part of the game it is
- Part 1 has the Part 2 CG 1 superimposed on it, meaning you can't see anything of Part 1

That's all I found for now

Ass-star

Formerly 'IlikeErogeGames'
Nov 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
ZOEY: MY HENTAI SEX DOLL - UPGRADE V0.42
CLOSED ALPHA FOR PATRONS ONLY

I released Friday all the actions for FREE MODE PART 2 of Zoey including a lot of new items to play with her
BUT I didn't posted the patch note because it was not totally finished! Some animations and elements were missing, also the RESET wasn't working! Now everything is good so I can give you all the details!

What's New ?
Free Mode

- NEW > Part 2 ACTIONS are now available including:
  • Cunnilingus
  • Anulingus
  • Whip+marks
  • Anal beads
  • Pussy fingering
  • Ass plug
  • Sex (with/without condom)
  • Anal (with/without condom)
  • Effects
  • Cum/Lot of Cum/Squirt
- RESET is working perfectly so you can reset the FREE scene to restart from 0.

- Bug : Plug button is now purple, not pink ;)

If you are interested to join the Alpha, it's available on Patreon:
Any chance we might get an Android version?

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Hello there, know this game from a comic with the same name...but why the mosaics? This isn't Japan, I think...
Yeah, probably not normal that the part one S scene is showing a still image of the part two position right ? I mean nothing changes when we... do stuff. Here, I was so bored I made this to illustrate it...
I played around with this version from the beginning and am finding 2 bugs. The bug button ingame isn't working for me so I'll just write it here...
Any chance we might get an Android version?

Hello guys,
- The game doesn't include any mosaic except for locked stuff in the gallery (you need to complete story mode to unlock them).
- The bug button is not to report bug but to display the "frame" you are looking so when you report a bug it's easier for me to locate it.
- No sorry, I don't do mobile stuff but this one will be available on PC/MAC/Linux when it's finished.

>> I just pushed a hotfix and updated the links in the OP regarding the part 2/1 collapsing together!
Sorry about that!:rolleyes:

May 20, 2019
- The game doesn't include any mosaic except for locked stuff in the gallery (you need to complete story mode to unlock them).
The mosaic thing is in the comic not the game.
Yeah I should have make it clear, sorry.

But that is not the main point of the comment, it is more about the bug.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Hello guys,
- The bug button is not to report bug but to display the "frame" you are looking so when you report a bug it's easier for me to locate it.
- No sorry, I don't do mobile stuff but this one will be available on PC/MAC/Linux when it's finished.

>> I just pushed a hotfix and updated the links in the OP regarding the part 2/1 collapsing together!
Sorry about that!:rolleyes:
Okay I can confirm I am having the game flickering when it is in full screen as well in both pre and post hotfix
The gallery also didn't work pre and post hotfix
The hotfixed version now has 2 issues;
- Part 2, if you leave the intro dialogue, shows the "more soon" message when you finish the dialogue
- if you skip the dialogue in Part 2, you can play the game up to Quote 37 but then it gets stuck and the more soon" message does not appear unlike before the hotfix

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The only adaptation I need is longer hair. But that's too difficult to draw, right?
The easiest way is to add a single strand of long hair at the back, maybe into a
>
<
>
<
>
<
With the mushroom hairstyle as a base, it will be very cute.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Zoey: My Hentai Sex Doll 1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Bort740
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes