Unity Completed Zoey: My Hentai Sex Doll [v1.1] [NSFW18 Games]

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Version number in this build is wrong that will be fix in the next build, we hope.....

Hello Lewd Tribe!
The new update is now online on Steam you can download it right now and test a lot of new content !
Visual Novel - Episode 1
The complete visual novel part of the Episode 1 is now available! Meet Zoey and learn more about her!
More than 200 lines, 3800 characters and more than 66 Zoey variations.
Tell us what you think about it or if you spot any errors.
Sex part - Episode 1
The Sex part of Episode 1 also received a lot of changes:
- The story continues with few more dialogues. I will not spoil and let you discover!
- New animations, we integrated lewd new animation to make the action even more interesting! And it's not finished, check the previews we posted on Discord ;)
- New gameplay, the "fast click" was the mechanic we wanted to integrate for all the "poking actions" but we wanted something different for the "turn on this". It's now integrated for the egg vibrator and the dildo at the beginning! Tell us what you think about it!
- The little glitch on the top right menu has been fixed.
Free Mode - Episode 1
- SFX on whips
- Animations made for the sex part are also available in Free Mode.
- Some UI has been reworked to better match with the others.
MISC
- New songs have been integrated. They will not all stay. Give us your feedback. The title of the song is displayed at the bottom left corner.
- On the main menu, you can chose, in Story Mode, to skip the VN part to directly go to the Sex part.

May 5, 2018
Not animated, and there's too much dialogue in the main story that needs to be interspersed with some action of some kind to keep people interested. If you're interested in a visual novel style, try to make it a bit different given there's so many different kinds out there. Also, loading times between text is too slow and to make it more accessible, you should be able to click anywhere. The art itself is very nice though. If you could somehow integrate that choices matter with different story lines like Good Girl Gone Bad I think a lot of people would be really receptive to that.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
I'll admit this isnt usually the type of game i play or enjoy. with that said it seems like a decent start and i was pleasently surprised by the voice acting so i'll certainly give a +1 for that. i may check back on this one after some time to see how its coming along

Felixowo

Feb 28, 2022
"don't exceed your limits"

but but but but she has a body that screams "mind break meeeee!!"

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
So, it's animated now?
Really was just my one issue with this one, basically a picture simulator, heh.

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
Here is Ben, the developer behind the name NSFW18 Games!

Sorry for the delay, I didn't know games in alpha state were also uploaded on F95. I'm glad someone did the job of recovering the game and sharing it here. Thank you Jeevant BaasB
First of all, thank you for all the nice words, it means a lot!

Then, I want to answer to the biggest "cons" : the animations!

too bad it has no animations, hopefully it'll be implemented in the future
not animated :(
Can't see animation anywhere in planned features and game has only static images. Despite everything in game looks top tier I think animated scenes are must considering how overall hentai games progressed in last few years.
also Ritsujin

The animations are coming! We already added some in v0.24 last Friday and we will continue to add them as well as voicing, SFX, FX and more. It's a must have for us.

To answer the other questions:
- Darkness339 Yes it will be available on PC/Mac/Linux for the release.
- somelikeithawt We are improving the global every days, it's still the very beginning and closed alpha. The button to speed the text is on the left of the dialogue box, we reworked the UI on today's update to make it nicer. Regarding the story, the artist Erebeta and the writer RabbitZero are working on it but you will have to play to discover it.
- moesanrath The VA is named Oolay Tiger.

Here are all the credits (Twitter)
Art by
Story by & @TheRabbitZer0
VA by
Sound Design by
Code by me

I will post the patch note (v0.25) in another post to separate things.

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
And here is today's update - also available on:
- Patreon:
- Steam (client):
- Steam (browser - need to be connected):

Intro
This update was mainly focus on fixing all the bugs reported and adding some improvements. It was necessary to do them ASAP to work on a clean and solid ground.

I also included, as testing, ideas some of you gave me like Chromas and FX in FREE mode!

What's New?
Sex part

The sex part didn't changed a lot, I'm adding more and more animations/SFX/FX to pimp everything but it's not that easy to make everything looks!

- NEW > Breath (on Zoey's first orgasm) is now animated.
- NEW > Eyes have now an idle animation.
- FIX > Bunny not removed bug fixed.
- FIX > beads 3 choices bug fixed.

Free Mode

- NEW > CHROMAS: We added 9 chromas for the background of Zoey! They are prototypes, tell us what you think about them!
- NEW > SPECIAL FX: We added 2 "special fx" that can be activated on the picture. Sun lights and camera. We want your feedback and ideas for more!
- IMPROVEMENT > The save for FREE mode is back and should not interfere with Story mode now. When you setup Zoey and leave (or close the game), the next time you come back in Free mode, you setup will be here.
- FIX > RESET now work as intended and reset all elements (actions and customizations). The popup also close when you confirm the reset.
- IMPROVEMENT >Left/Right/Top/Bottom panel now appears when you start the FREE mode, you are welcome.
- Bottom icons changed.
- IMPROVEMENT > All the "0" to remove an item as been replaced by "X".
- FIX > All the bugged elements (egg speed 2, pump...) are working again!
- FIX > All the missing elements (white square) have also been fixed.
- WARNING > I noticed that I broke the "mouth" items while doing the last check, I will fix it asap. Sorry about that.

VN part

- NEW > A MAIN MENU button to leave the VN part, sorry for the oversight...
- IMPROVEMENT >We added a "Normal/Fast Speed" button for the transition between texts. The normal speed is 2 seconds, the fast is 0.2 seconds.
- IMPROVEMENT > We added a little transition on Zoey when she change pose to make it cooler.
- FIX >The little error on the backgrounds have been fixed! Thank you guys!

MISC

- IMPROVEMENT > We selected one music per mode and for the main menu. Tell us if you like them or not!
- IMPROVEMENT > We changed the font of the VN and Story dialogues.
- IMPROVEMENT > The Settings panel is now available in all the different mode and screen. I will continue to work on it and add more options. Cursor and skin color have been deactivated for the moment. Voice volume has been separated from SFX if you just want to active Zoey's voice and moans. I added "report a bug" and "patch note" buttons.

And the link to download (v0.25 - 16th March 2022):

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
2022-03-23
v0.26
- NEW > Around 20 new dialogues has been integrated!
- NEW > New toy action.
- NEW > Zipper action.
- IMPROVEMENT > Some dialogues have been improved!
- IMPROVEMENT > Spanks now requires less clicking than bunny.
- FIX > Bunny not removed bug fixed.
- FIX > beads 3 choices bug fixed.

Free Mode
- FIX > Mouth not changing with button has been fixed.
- FIX > Pink hair not changing has been fixed.
- IMPROVEMENT > A shine effect is now visible on accessories (rings, piercings, earrings).

VN part
- FIX > On some poses, Zoey was cut on the left and right, it's now fixed.

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes