RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
wait what? did they change the MC of zombie's retreat 2 or just poll of different characters?
Norman is a different male character in Zombie Retreat 2. You see him in a few cut scenes, and he is mentioned in some of the files of Zombie Retreat 1.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Zombie's Retreat 2 MC (Zombie's Retreat 2) VS Kingdom of Passion MC (Kingdom of Passion)

MT R5.png

Tournament bracket

Reactions: _Maou_

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Release Date | + Milf Showdown 2023

Hey everyone! I've got some release date news to share!

== Release Date ==

Quick update today but I just wanted to let you all know that Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.16 will release on Thursday, Nov 30th for all $5+ ZR2 Patrons (Friday for certain timezones)

The public/free release of Beta 0.16 will release on Monday, Dec 3rd if everything goes smooth!

Thank you all for your patience as I've figured out a good release date. This additional time has allowed me to work on some mechanics as well as properly flesh out Michelle's storyline.

== Milf Showdown 2023 ==

Additionally, the annual Siren's Domain Milf Showdown tournament has begun!

For those unfamiliar, this is a community-led tournament that's held on the Siren's Domain discord channel. All $1+ Patrons should automatically receive an invite after connecting their Discord account to their Patreon account.

This tournament has EVERY woman from ALL of my games face off in an elimination bracket as patrons vote to determine the most popular character. The winner of the tournament will receive a special NSFW event sometime in the future!

Currently, the winners of all past tournaments have been from my Zombie's Retreat series. Will ZR ladies continue to remain the undefeated champions?

The men's bracket is currently running. The winner of that tournament just receives bragging rights. The women's tournament will begin on December 1st and will last through the month so be sure to get those votes in!

As an added note, as tied champions from last years tournament, Jessie and Rachel from ZR1 have special scenes coming soon! And yes, previous winners can still win and receive special scenes so Meredith, Leslie, Jessie & Rachel are all still eligible this year.

Good luck and may the sexiest milf win!

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Just a warning about a bug, it is possible to get stuck and never be able to proceed with Michelle's storyline if you do not return to the Grid when she tells you to. It will keep you in a loop of not being able to talk and party up with her again.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
pro
Just a warning about a bug, it is possible to get stuck and never be able to proceed with Michelle's storyline if you do not return to the Grid when she tells you to. It will keep you in a loop of not being able to talk and party up with her again.
probably siren's will release a bug fix like usual before public release.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.16 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- -

--------------------------------------------------------

ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ZombiesRetreat2Gridlocked-0.16Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hi, does anyone have a fresh save game 0.16.5 for the new update?

I downloaded the file from the guy 2 posts above :D Full save 12? I see it in the folder, but it is not loadable? Or is not displayed.

Btw, when I right click ingame I get an error message. Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Progam Files (x86)\other\UpdateZombies_Retreat_2_-Beta_0.16_5Patreon_Build\Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.16\www\save\config.rpgsave'

does anyone know what to do?

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: King0761
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes