Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Nadia Reveal.png
Introducing: Nadia

Have you seen my little brother..?

Hey everyone!

Today I'm happy to share a character who will be included in the next update, Beta 0.3, Nadia!

Nadia's design was one that I was blown away by when Scarlett finished it. I love the lighting on her and her outfit is *chef's kiss*

I've spoken about it a little bit in the past but Zombie's Retreat 2 will definitely have some darker moments in the story. Nadia's backstory isn't all rainbows and sunshine and in many ways, she's a tragic character. However, she WILL have a good ending though, don't worry! ZR2 won't be THAT dark where the player is just miserable the whole time. (Not referencing any particular AAA games out there... nah)

Because of the recently announced delay, I'll have time to properly include her in this update. She won't have any NSFW content upon arrival but she will receive a 'focus' update some time in the future and I'm hoping to do that sooner than later. I'm really excited to see how her scenes turn out!

=====

I hope you all enjoyed this first look at Nadia! I hope this helps provide some excitement to that lengthened wait until Beta 0.3.

Thank you all so much for your patience and support! I will see you soon, likely with some NSFW sketch teasers! =D

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
This guy is actually working on a bunch of games at once. He's probably one of the few creators I believe when it comes to this stuff. It might not be worth a two month break but he is also finishing his last game and starting a new one on top of updating this one.
Indeed he got his schedule messed up.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Ah well pretty bummed no new beta to play. But things happen, besides the first few releases didn't have much content just basics of what we are going two be expecting in ZR2. Hopefully fingers crossed when the new beta comes out with this to month delay hoping there is more story and content that will be decent enough to keep everyone satisfied.

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
At least this one doesn't look like a child so that is amazing in itself, worth the wait.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
"her poor back!"
Dude, you only make me want to make women's tits even larger.
Hhaha go ahead bro, I don't particularly hate the artistic choice, just saying that those boobs hurt a lot, I used to carry heavy packs as punishment back in the military, and those boobs look even heavier, they give me flashbacks.

• Angry
Reactions: Onahoe

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
Hhaha go ahead bro, I don't particularly hate the artistic choice, just saying that those boobs hurt a lot, I used to carry heavy packs as punishment back in the military, and those boobs look even heavier, they give me flashbacks.

I think the same. Them can be a looooooooot more sexy if them had tits a little JUST A LITTLE less big, because the girls are really beautifull and very sexy. The art is perfect

• Angry
Reactions: Onahoe and Hoey

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
"her poor back!"
Dude, you only make me want to make women's tits even larger.
I don't understand this argument at all. Everytime I see it.

First of all, they aren't real women, so the argument that "big boobs hurting their backs" is silly at best. Best for these people to just say they don't like big breasts, there's no shame in that.

Secondly, in real life, women with big breasts can alleviate back pain if they regularly exercise their back muscles, having strong muscles to carry those big tits. Using a good bra also works.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I don't understand this argument at all. Everytime I see it.

First of all, they aren't real women, so the argument that "big boobs hurting their backs" is silly at best. Best for these people to just say they don't like big breasts, there's no shame in that.

Secondly, in real life, women with big breasts can alleviate back pain if they regularly exercise their back muscles, having strong muscles to carry those big tits. Using a good bra also works.
In the artist community this means the body proportion its unreal and its a constant mockery to the artists art.
This is the everyday's shenanigans bs coming from random internet users who feel entitled to let their trashtalk come to light on the eyes of everyone.

So yeah its a waste of time to actually figure it out what that user is trying to say since its pointless, some people doesn't know or never are going to see real life womens with this kind of body complexion

Reactions: Richard Johnson
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes