RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Your lexicon far exceeds my mental capacities bruh sorry. Yes it was a joke, don't fight over it guys I was just trying to make some of you laugh. Also just because he didn't understand your joke doesn't mean he can't handle humor, it is subjective :D.
Jokes aside.

It's peace then, for F95's family sake. (y) Have a good one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, I always offer good luck to game devs, even for games I will never play (not this one), they need support and sometimes reticule, I joke. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
Siren's domain makes some pretty good stuff. I'm only wary of this one, because of how much EDGE is coming off MC.
ladies look great, but MC...
looks like a giga weeb, and thats too close to home lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Facilus

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hello people, one question:

Why can't I choose the relationship of the mother but I can choose the relationship of the sister? I'm missing something?

Edit: like, with the obviously mother I can only choose how I will call her. And with the sister I can choose both. Which is annoying because I have chosen sis as the name and people are calling her that to...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello people, one question:

Why can't I choose the relationship of the mother but I can choose the relationship of the sister? I'm missing something?

Edit: like, with the obviously mother I can only choose how I will call her. And with the sister I can choose both. Which is annoying because I have chosen sis as the name and people are calling her that to...
You should actually have more options for Meredith than Jenny.
you can give her a name, define her role towards you and your role towards her... while with Jenny you can only name her and define her role towards you

For example.
1st Meredith
2nd Slave
3rd Master
4th Jenny
5th Slave

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
where is the blueprint for water filter? i can't find the port. which area is it in? east or west?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Just game over because the game decide not to give me any water. I have 15 foods in my item bag btw. the game also tell me the limit is 2 days before game over but time limit actually is 1 day. gathering point spawn every 2 days. yep I'm fucked. if it was my fault because I keep passing the time on the bench and fucked myself up. if that was the case. well I deserve it. but I weny to every gathering point every days so I don't miss anything. still manage to got game over because RNG god said fuck you.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Just game over because the game decide not to give me any water. I have 15 foods in my item bag btw. the game also tell me the limit is 2 days before game over but time limit actually is 1 day. gathering point spawn every 2 days. yep I'm fucked. if it was my fault because I keep passing the time on the bench and fucked myself up. if that was the case. well I deserve it. but I weny to every gathering point every days so I don't miss anything. still manage to got game over because RNG god said fuck you.
ummm are you playing v0.3.1 or v0.3, v0.3 is fucked really bad; water & food are consumed more, wait for patched release

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My advice on day 1 don't scavange the shop, wait for day 2 and always take Meredith with you... save before interacting with a scavangeing point and DON't recruit survivors yet.
In my 2nd attempt useing these tricks I found the game easyly manageable.
Gather enough resources for the the metal saw and a fishing rod in the western district and thanks to Meredith you'll always either find fresh food or water.
You can get the garden and water purifier without recruiting anyone (I saved the aunt though) so keep gathering items until you can build them.
I managed to build the garden and water purifier on day 4, after that I produced as much water as I consumed, now I only kept running around stockpiling food and materials for the diner before recruiting the other 2 survivors, the fix will make me self sufficident later on and I got the whole current content this way.

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
me- dude that played zoombies life then zombies retreat and now found out that zombies retreat 2 is actually wip :D

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes