leochen80227

May 30, 2020
is there any save I can download,, please
I'm dying,and there is no enough food and water for me to cross the day

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
How do I use the gallery mod? In ren'p games, the gallery option is usually on the menu.
After downloading the mod put the extracted files into the www folder of the game. When prompted overwrite all duplicate files. And with that your done. The mod has been installed. To access the mod areas starting with the second day there will be crystal in the downstairs bathroom of the main house. Interact with it to get to the mod areas.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Didn't see that coming. (i prob. should have). But no Big tiddy goth si...roommate? I'm not sure about this one. She was like half the reason i kept the first for a while on my hard drive.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Gotta agree with other people in this thread. This MC's looks completely ruin my immersion. He looks so out of place with the rest of the world.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
So is this town just built in a desert or something? I've died twice now because they all guzzle water like camels and there's almost none to find. I took the mom out, the character that specifically helps you find water and we still only barely got water.
Every day, I got 3 water from scavenging. Every day they would consume three water.

Eventually, after dying once and A LOT of luck, I managed to gather 6 water by pure, actual chance. I built the aquifer.
Then we died the next day because there was no water. I was literally drowning in food, metal, brick and bullets, so many bullets.

Let me trade resources or use jars on the fucking pond in the park. Just let me play the game without fear of dying all the time. There's a bath we fill every night, drink from fucking that instead of dying off, you moronic women.

This is actually detrimental to progress or any enjoyment of the game. You need to go out and get water, water every day because otherwise you will die. I can't even do the sex scenes because I need to take the mom out on both sides to get me water.

Water, my fucking kingdom for water.

Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
So is this town just built in a desert or something? I've died twice now because they all guzzle water like camels and there's almost none to find. I took the mom out, the character that specifically helps you find water and we still only barely got water.
Every day, I got 3 water from scavenging. Every day they would consume three water.

Eventually, after dying once and A LOT of luck, I managed to gather 6 water by pure, actual chance. I built the aquifer.
Then we died the next day because there was no water. I was literally drowning in food, metal, brick and bullets, so many bullets.

Let me trade resources or use jars on the fucking pond in the park. Just let me play the game without fear of dying all the time. There's a bath we fill every night, drink from fucking that instead of dying off, you moronic women.

This is actually detrimental to progress or any enjoyment of the game. You need to go out and get water, water every day because otherwise you will die. I can't even do the sex scenes because I need to take the mom out on both sides to get me water.

go n edit ur save.....takes way shorter instead of writing something this big....jk...XD!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

try save scumming before interacting with a scavanging point

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Im assuming we need to build the diner, but i havent found a single brick anywhere on the map. What am i doing wrong.

Edit- I just edited my save. What are the 2 animated scenes that are mentioned to be new? There is the teaser boobjob, but what else?

Last edited:

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a way to build the garden? never seen the grape item to build it b4, if needing food have to go fish in the park.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes