RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
It seems like he is fine having you impregnate the girls, as that was an optional choice Zombie Retreat 1. However no baby bump and no lasting effects of getting a girl pregnant as that would mess up the overall narrative of the games.

To answer your questions about sex scenes, at present the game only has a peep scene and a handjob scene. One of the main reasons the game got delayed an additional 2 months was because he wasn't satisfied with the amount of NSFW content that would be available for the next update. So the update that comes out this month is going to have a noticeable increase in NSFW content.

Now that's an upgrade I'm willing to wait for

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
bruh game developers are getting lazy now. I remember a couple years ago when updates just kept coming out. Everything is behind a paywall now, I miss the good old days.
You do know this dev is working on 3 games at the same time. He does his best to try and make regular updates, and if he does delay an update he always gives a reason for it. Does that sound like a lazy dev.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
You do know this dev is working on 3 games at the same time. He does his best to try and make regular updates, and if he does delay an update he always gives a reason for it. Does that sound like a lazy dev.
Working on more than 1 project at a time is not really something smart, you know. It's hard, almost impossible, to keep up the same quality for several games at once. Many devs tried, most of them failed miserably.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Working on more than 1 project at a time is not really something smart, you know. It's hard, almost impossible, to keep up the same quality for several games at once. Many devs tried, most of them failed miserably.
For most devs I would agree with you. However since he has put out 2 finished successful games at this point, I think he will be fine.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah I imagine Siren to be a workaholic in my brain. And I doubt he will compromise on quality.

Next update by the sound of it gonna be meaty.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Yeah I imagine Siren to be a workaholic in my brain. And I doubt he will compromise on quality.

Next update by the sound of it gonna be meaty.
Compared to the first two updates, yeah it will be a lot. I think we are getting 3 NSFW scenes (I could be wrong on this) 2 new characters and major updates to the maps.

cimcimnig

Dec 21, 2020
bruh game developers are getting lazy now. I remember a couple years ago when updates just kept coming out. Everything is behind a paywall now, I miss the good old days.
IMO part of the problem itself is not the developer, but the artist he hired to draw the character. Scarlett ann is famous for delivering her work late

GorLock

Mar 8, 2020
I'm fine with the Delay for the Dev's massive content drop Idea. I Loved the first Game. I'm here to stay, for my feet has already became one with the ground. I'm not going anywhere

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Siren will probably start some new project before that lol
I hope Siren doesn't start a new project, cause than that means delays in ZR2 and less content with each update. Hopefully Siren just sticks to the ones currently to focus on getting as much content and story out. Because by the sound of what Siren wants for ZR2 might be bigger than ZR1 definitely something I looking forward seeing. Hopefully we get a good taste of it with the new update coming this week been itching for it since that two month delay!!!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I hope Siren doesn't start a new project, cause than that means delays in ZR2 and less content with each update. Hopefully Siren just sticks to the ones currently to focus on getting as much content and story out. Because by the sound of what Siren wants for ZR2 might be bigger than ZR1 definitely something I looking forward seeing. Hopefully we get a good taste of it with the new update coming this week been itching for it since that two month delay!!!
Zombie Retreat 2 is without a doubt going to be bigger than Zombie Retreat 1. The only new game that is going to be coming out Sexy Quest. But that games release schedule is going to be different than the others since he wants to release that game in chapters.

Reactions: oneguy207

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Zombie Retreat 2 is without a doubt going to be bigger than Zombie Retreat 1. The only new game that is going to be coming out Sexy Quest. But that games release schedule is going to be different than the others since he wants to release that game in chapters.
I'll be content with that as long as we get decent (less teases) updates on ZR2, though things can change but Siren apologizes and always makes up for with each release and doesn't try to stall the game any longer than it needs to be. But I'm patient I can wait... is it Fri yet!?!?

Reactions: Rustomen123
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes