RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
For Once Dev Think Adding Pregnancy to Survival Games PLS.....With no Baby's no Survival (y)

Reactions: _Maou_

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For Once Dev Think Adding Pregnancy to Survival Games PLS.....With no Baby's no Survival (y)
You are isolated in a high hazzard zone.. it's not that all of humanity is suffering your fate and struggle.
That said I wouldn't be against the idea of further strengthening my binds with the Harem by adding new lives into the equotion :love: :p
why do these games always have to devolve into some ultra unrealistic harem and you barely get to know any of the characters before you meet 3 new characters and keep a crazy slow development phase of each character just to milk your patreons
Why do these people always pop up to accuse devs of Milking without any evidence to their claim?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
You are isolated in a high hazzard zone.. it's not that all of humanity is suffering your fate and struggle.
That said I wouldn't be against the idea of further strengthening my binds with the Harem by adding new lives into the equotion :love: :p

Why do these people always pop up to accuse devs of Milking without any evidence to their claim?
You get people who accuse devs of milking in every game at some point. An it is always the same points not just for this game but every game where milking is brought up without evidence.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You get people who accuse devs of milking in every game at some point. An it is always the same points not just for this game but every game where milking is brought up without evidence.
I was just trying to twist his statement to be sarcastic, but I feel you

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I made a guide for Zombie Retreat 2. I will try to keep updating this as new versions come out.
very usefull...but i just have one question , why the craft list at home stay ad 7/8 uhm i mean the 8th recipe isnt released in game yet or it s hidden somewhere?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
very usefull...but i just have one question , why the craft list at home stay ad 7/8 uhm i mean the 8th recipe isnt released in game yet or it s hidden somewhere?
You used to be able to craft Med Kits which gave you a full heal. But that was removed for the time being.

Have you made any modifications to the game or your save? I have done clean runs of this game multiple times on various builds and have not seen an issue like that. Does this happen consistently or did it only happen once?

How to craft red wine and vodka? Where can I find the recipes specifically?
You get the recipe by progressing in Meredith's route.

Reactions: zeoabyss23

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
hey guys I've patched in JPEG-XL support to RPGM and re-encoded this game kinda proof of concept. It's the next-gen image standard and I encoded it butteraugli-lossless check it out I mean this is the future no reason to go back it beats every other codec hands-down. So yeah check it out!

Win/Linux (632 MB/263 MB)

Compressed With JPEG-XL(and my own ingenuity ha)
Image Quality: 100%

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020

They must people fans of other games, SOME TROLLS of them, or in extreme cases another kind of rivalry...

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery room and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can this work with Android ? Does anyone know how to access the save files for Android ?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi guys a question in the game I have 1 door that tells me it is closed but I don't understand if I have to find a key, I have to bring someone or I just have to wait for the update to be done.
The door is the one located in (west meadow apartment)...does anyone know anything in particular?

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes