RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I just finished the new content but I am still at 7/8 crafting, any idea of what I am missing and where to find the recipe?

View attachment 1792799
You are fine. At one point you were able to craft Med Kits, but that has been removed. The item still exists in the crafting table it is just not active. So in short don't worry about it looks like you have everything that is available.

Reactions: PhantomStranger

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Well you can have sex with the mom, so there is definitely content to be enjoyed. That said, waiting on these games is always best if you can manage; play ZR1 first if you haven't, that game is completed.
Already enjoyed this game, but thank you for your answer anyway ! I will play another time ZR1.

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
I personally would enjoy some bad endings or game overs with the zombies having their way with some of the girls. Not really about the NTR for me, I simply enjoy a little monster on hot girl action.
You should play Seed of the dead: sweet home. It has a lot of monster on hot girl action.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
hi i just install gallary mod and the scenes are not unlock can anyone help?
They get unlocked as you play the game. You need to have seen the scene first. Or if you don't want to play the game just get a save. That will unlock them as well.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
They get unlocked as you play the game. You need to have seen the scene first. Or if you don't want to play the game just get a save. That will unlock them as well.
oh okok can i have save which have all scenes unlock? and then why it;s call gallary mod XD

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
You used to be able to craft Med Kits which gave you a full heal. But that was removed for the time being.

Have you made any modifications to the game or your save? I have done clean runs of this game multiple times on various builds and have not seen an issue like that. Does this happen consistently or did it only happen once?

You get the recipe by progressing in Meredith's route.
ohhhh...i see...that explains it, thank you so much for take time on read and answer my question, i apreciate it a lot... btw very good walk i follow it as the new update is released, thanks again for take time on doing it

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
any cheat for this game?
Yes, there is ,for example: . But be careful you must have one more copy of the save you'd change because it make CRASH your save and all you played...

You have to watched carefully \www\data\Items.json(where every item of the game is placed) and only cheat on the item you really need, don't try with vodka or alcohol just the basics items or could affect the story and your all save

Reactions: Agungteguh27

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Love the game, but it just keeps crashing. Well, not crashing, but just getting stuck at seemingly random points, forcing me to hard quit and then reload.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Love the game, but it just keeps crashing. Well, not crashing, but just getting stuck at seemingly random points, forcing me to hard quit and then reload.
Few questions. What version are you using PC, Android, or the compressed version? Have you made any modifications to either the game or your save? At what points are you getting these crashes?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes