RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Yes, there is ,for example: . But be careful you must have one more copy of the save you'd change because it make CRASH your save and all you played...

You have to watched carefully \www\data\Items.json(where every item of the game is placed) and only cheat on the item you really need, don't try with vodka or alcohol just the basics items or could affect the story and your all save
thanks

Reactions: Alkasal

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Few questions. What version are you using PC, Android, or the compressed version? Have you made any modifications to either the game or your save? At what points are you getting these crashes?
PC. Original version. No modifications. Various times. Happened 3 times yesterday when playing for about an hour. It seems to be nothing specific, and if I reload and do the same thing, it works ok next time. It simply "freezes", screen stuck. Nothing I can do.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
PC. Original version. No modifications. Various times. Happened 3 times yesterday when playing for about an hour. It seems to be nothing specific, and if I reload and do the same thing, it works ok next time. It simply "freezes", screen stuck. Nothing I can do.
RPGM Games are known to be RAM eaters, do you per chance have a shortage of RAM?
Othwerwise Disks with slow read/write times can also cause performance issues which tend to esccalate into game freezes or crashes over a prolonged duration (1 hour can be quiet a long time for low resource engines)

Reactions: Alkasal

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
yes, RPGM games are RAM eaters and if use Windows if trully possible some files of your system could be corrupted easily, without you notice anything, so you should share you're save or only we can only guess blindly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: euno

Dennis5566

Mar 12, 2022
how to use it?
You can download with latest features for 0.7.2

• How to install
Unzip, replace Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.7.2\www\js\plugins.js with the one the cheat provides and put Jim00000_ZR2_Cheat.js under Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.7.2\www\js\plugins folder
  • Verify the installation
In title screen, you should find following text on top left corner of the window screen
1651904536743.png
  • How to use the cheat
No damage and Full Items are applied automatically. You don't need to trigger it by yourself.
F6 to change game speedup multiplier (1.0x ~ 3.5x)
F7 to freeze zombie's movement
F8 to kill all zombies
F10 to disable dark scene and lighting effect

This cheat doesn't support Android version at the moment.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
RPGM Games are known to be RAM eaters, do you per chance have a shortage of RAM?
Othwerwise Disks with slow read/write times can also cause performance issues which tend to esccalate into game freezes or crashes over a prolonged duration (1 hour can be quiet a long time for low resource engines)
Thanks. But it's not that. I have a powerful PC used to play a lot of very RAM hungry games and other things.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks. But it's not that. I have a powerful PC used to play a lot of very RAM hungry games and other things.
Well basically there is always a chance that RPGM MX/MV games crash randomly, it happens more often on low spec engines and if the game has a memory leak (atleast Siren's Domain has no history of releasing games with such bugs)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A bit more details would help... do you have more items in your inventory or do you fail to gather the required ammount.
Remember that food items are consumed daily in order to keep the citizens of the grid alive

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes