RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

0.8 Soon.png

Zombie's Retreat 2 - Beta 0.8 || First Look!

Hey everyone!

Time to start diving into the next update. Let me detail what's planned so far!

== Difficulty Options ==

Finally, I believe ZR2 is ready to start having separate difficulty modes! This way players of all different backgrounds can have more convenient or challenging options for how they want to experience ZR2.

At the moment, there will probably just be an Easy/Normal difficulty option. Hardcore mode will make a return as well, I'm just not entirely sure if it'll be in this update.

Stay tuned for a dedicated post soon talking about the difficulty options and what you can expect to see!

== Beta 0.8 ==

The main focus of Beta 0.8 is going to be on the conclusion of Jenny's main storyline!

I plan for her story to be a heartfelt one, similar to Meredith in some ways so I hope you enjoy what's to come! I will also be sharing teaser images of her new content very soon.

== Backlog & Upcoming Focuses ==

Originally, this update was planned to be for Fiona so I do apologize that she's taken another backseat yet again. Some of her content has been worked on already so she will very likely be the next focus update (I feel like I've probably said that before >_>)

Nadia, while very small, has also had some progress made so I've been slowly working on the details of her storyline as well. I hope to have her as a focus update very soon!

There's so much on the backlog and so much I still want to do in ZR2! I haven't even had time to think about costumes/holiday events yet X_X

====

That's about everything for today's update. I will see you all soon with teasers of Jenny's new content as well as more in depth details on the difficulty options that will be coming!

Thank you all for your support and I'll see you all soon!

====

As we approach the 10th update, I do want to remind players that ZR2's Beta numbering will go from 0.10, to 0.11, etc. The game isn't going to be finished in 3 more updates. Still much more to get done!

LX.IZZY

Mar 16, 2022
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 1809800

Hey everyone!

== Difficulty Options ==

Finally, I believe ZR2 is ready to start having separate difficulty modes! This way players of all different backgrounds can have more convenient or challenging options for how they want to experience ZR2.

At the moment, there will probably just be an Easy/Normal difficulty option. Hardcore mode will make a return as well, I'm just not entirely sure if it'll be in this update.

Stay tuned for a dedicated post soon talking about the difficulty options and what you can expect to see!

== Beta 0.8 ==

The main focus of Beta 0.8 is going to be on the conclusion of Jenny's main storyline!

I plan for her story to be a heartfelt one, similar to Meredith in some ways so I hope you enjoy what's to come! I will also be sharing teaser images of her new content very soon.

Originally, this update was planned to be for Fiona so I do apologize that she's taken another backseat yet again. Some of her content has been worked on already so she will very likely be the next focus update (I feel like I've probably said that before >_>)

Nadia, while very small, has also had some progress made so I've been slowly working on the details of her storyline as well. I hope to have her as a focus update very soon!

There's so much on the backlog and so much I still want to do in ZR2! I haven't even had time to think about costumes/holiday events yet X_X

====

That's about everything for today's update. I will see you all soon with teasers of Jenny's new content as well as more in depth details on the difficulty options that will be coming!

====

As we approach the 10th update, I do want to remind players that ZR2's Beta numbering will go from 0.10, to 0.11, etc. The game isn't going to be finished in 3 more updates. Still much more to get done!
expectation

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you don't get it from hot spot's look in the broken light lamos the big ones. there should be a book on the self in the office ner the computer with the clue. love the new update waiting for more also want to kill panty creep for aunt's safty.

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Siren's Domain always on my team. I enjoyed a lot Zombie's Retreat and I will enjoy this game for sure when u finish it. (Yes, I force myself to wait until some good games are finished to play it, all of those that my balls can allow)

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Quest0909a

Jul 26, 2020
When i download and play zombies retreat 2 in android, it works but after a while it says "graphics error". How can i fix this?

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
I Forgot how to get shotgun on police station, can anybody tell me how to get a shotgun? And By the way, can we open the Futuristic look-likes box on police station?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I Forgot how to get shotgun on police station, can anybody tell me how to get a shotgun? And By the way, can we open the Futuristic look-likes box on police station?
Go back there with the Jill Vallentine Lookalike girl and you should be able to enter all rooms once again.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 1809800

Hey everyone!

== Difficulty Options ==

== Beta 0.8 ==

====

====

Math/Statistics = 0.8 = 80%, in Milky World of Siern's 0.8 = 0.08%. WoW. I guess money changes basic maths.

Ath

Jul 21, 2017
Probably meaning 8th update
etc. etc.

A lot of game's go with number versions
Minecraft is currently at 1.18.33
1 - game is released and fully playable
18 - 18th update
33 - version update no. 33

Reactions: Tensa Zangetsu1000

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Do I need to play Zombie's Retreat 1 first, or its just in same universe ?
Zombie Retreat 2 takes place 2 months after the events of Zombie Retreat 1. At the moment you can get by without playing Zombie Retreat 1. There are some story elements currently that should raise red flags if you played Zombie Retreat 1. I would highly recommend playing Zombie Retreat 1 first, but it is not critical. However as updates come out I don't think this will remain true.

Last edited:

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Zombie Retreat 2 takes place 2 months after the events of Zombie Retreat 1. At the moment you can get by without playing Zombie Retreat 1. There are some story elements currently that should raise red flags if you played Zombie Retreat 1. I would highly recommend playing Zombie Retreat 1 first, but it is not critical. However as updates come out I don't think will remain true.
Just out of curiousity - how many hours of content is out thus far, and is it worth taking a crack at it, or should I wait?

I really want to try the game, but am getting turned off the possibility that I'll have to stop abruptly, and then consume in morsels like what happened with ZR1.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Just out of curiousity - how many hours of content is out thus far, and is it worth taking a crack at it, or should I wait?

I really want to try the game, but am getting turned off the possibility that I'll have to stop abruptly, and then consume in morsels like what happened with ZR1.
I would say there is about 2-2 1/2 hours of content at the moment. 2 of the characters main quest lines are available. With 2 others that you can start that lead to sex scenes.

• Hey there
Reactions: ayy

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Do I need to play Zombie's Retreat 1 first, or its just in same universe ?
1 Is a complete game, so you might enjoy it more. It's a fun little game. it may take you 3-5 hours to beat, maybe less with a save editor. But a fun little game still. 100% is a bit of a challenge, Hard Mode is fun but not as rewarding as you'd expect.

But the character bonus outfits are really nice imo. And the "Tutor" is a 10/10 imo with the "legacy" art style (IMO a better less Doll like style.)

So, yeah, I'd say play 1, see what Siren and Scarlett can do as a complete project. I like the series, there are holes in the story but, who's here for that??? We are here for the oversized chest and harem of lusty women.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
During Stacy quest when searching her boss desk there is mention of "VIP spot in The Underground" and I was thinking is this a hideout of bad guys or maybe some kind of night club? We have a pool party in ZR1 maybe we get night/strip club party in ZR2?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes