RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
During Stacy quest when searching her boss desk there is mention of "VIP spot in The Underground" and I was thinking is this a hideout of bad guys or maybe some kind of night club? We have a pool party in ZR1 maybe we get night/strip club party in ZR2?
I think the underground mentioned in Stacy's quest is the same one that is mentioned in Lucy's quest.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
How can I change it then
There are 2 ways to change your name. The first is at the start of the game. You can change the MC's name and some of the other characters as well. The second is after crafting Fiona's workshop, under the Home Decoration section you have the option to craft a name journal. If you make it then in your bedroom when you examine the books on your desk you will be given the ability to change your name.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
There are 2 ways to change your name. The first is at the start of the game. You can change the MC's name and some of the other characters as well. The second is after crafting Fiona's workshop, under the Home Decoration section you have the option to craft a name journal. If you make it then in your bedroom when you examine the books on your desk you will be given the ability to change your name.
Oh Thx this is what I was looking for

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I don't remember Lucy's quest, what it say about underground?
After you build the antenna and watch the news broadcast, Lucy says that in order to escape the city they are going to need to go the Cellar. The Cellar is a underground district of Crimson City.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

ProgressReportJenny1.png

Progress Report || New Scenes Coming!

Happy weekend everyone!

Just wanted to take some time and talk about the state of this next ZR2 update including when/what you can expect from it!

== Release Window ==

My goal is to have this update released by the end of this month! However, that is still not 100% certain quite yet. As usual, I'll provide a more accurate release date as we get closer!

Some of the art is still a WIP so that will play an important factor on when it'll release too!

== Update Contents ==

Jenny is going to be getting 1 new NSFW scene in this update. My plans are for her story to include a lot of 'group' activities so her solo story won't be as deep as Meredith for example.

To fill in the gap for only having 1 additional scene, there's a new scene that's a WIP for Meredith! Early sketches of this new scene are looking great so I'm excited to include this one.

=====

That's everything for this update! Short & sweet but I want to make sure you're all up to speed on how the game's progressing.
Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon probably with a teaser and then more update news!

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
That new update will be quite disappointing, only one scene, probably a BJ and Jenny "story" won't be completed... at least that "a lot of 'group' activities" give me some hope.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys,

I just came back from the arcade with Stacy for her new quest, but now I don't know where to go and what to do to finish it. Any hint or help please? :)

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes