3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

Update Planned Next Week

Hey everyone!

Quick update before the actual update releases.

I'm planning to have the next update of Zombie's Retreat finished and released to $5+ ZR2 Patrons on/around Friday June 24th!

The public release will be 3/4 days after the $5+ release as usual.

This month I am planning to release two updates, one for ZR2 and another for one of my other projects, . Because of this, it's possible I need a little more time for ZR2 but I'm going to try my best to avoid resorting to that option.

Stay tuned on here or on Discord for the possibility of a small delay if needed. If you are planning to pledge $5+, my advice is to wait until the update is actually out in case it gets delayed into July and you don't want to be charged for two months.

======

That's everything for this update!

Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you all soon =D

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
Can someone please help me out in this- how to find save in android or is there any way to create save or any other way

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

GateOfDelay.png

Small Delay

Hey everyone!

I have a little bit of good & bad news to share today. Let's start with the bad

== Short Delay ==

Unfortunately, I can't hit my Friday, June 24th release date goal. But luckily, I don't think I need a major delay.

I still want to have this update out before July but it's going to be tight. So if you're waiting to pledge $5+ to play the update early, hang on a little longer until the release date has been officially announced & confirmed.

Pretty sure I'll know by the end of this weekend!

== Map Expansions ==

The good news is that the delay is because of some significant map upgrades. I made a late decision to change some of my overall plans for the layout of Crimson City which meant introducing a new district sooner... aka now.

All of the new NSFW content utilizes these new maps so it works out perfectly and solves a mental hurdle that I had been struggling with all update.

Despite the last minute changes, the new maps are progressing very fast!

=====

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. I'll see you soon with a release date and then the new update!

redrobin222

Apr 23, 2019
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 1885652

Small Delay

Hey everyone!

I have a little bit of good & bad news to share today. Let's start with the bad

== Short Delay ==

Unfortunately, I can't hit my Friday, June 24th release date goal. But luckily, I don't think I need a major delay.

I still want to have this update out before July but it's going to be tight. So if you're waiting to pledge $5+ to play the update early, hang on a little longer until the release date has been officially announced & confirmed.

Pretty sure I'll know by the end of this weekend!

== Map Expansions ==

The good news is that the delay is because of some significant map upgrades. I made a late decision to change some of my overall plans for the layout of Crimson City which meant introducing a new district sooner... aka now.

All of the new NSFW content utilizes these new maps so it works out perfectly and solves a mental hurdle that I had been struggling with all update.

Despite the last minute changes, the new maps are progressing very fast!

=====

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. I'll see you soon with a release date and then the new update!
Hey bro, love the profile pic, what's it from

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
Have you thought of adding some facilities from other zombie games. Knowing you it is already planned out, but if not two cents from a fan. Something like a command center, lounge, gym, or a still? Yes I ripped this off of State of decay, but still. Love your work dude never stop making games. You are really good at it.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The MC reminds me of two characters one from naruto other from Final Fantasy.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

Release Date Announcement

Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce the release date of Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.8!

The update is planned to release for $5+ Patrons on Thursday June 30th. Just baaarely making that June release date, hah!

The public release will be on Monday July 4th.

I'm going with a 4 day beta test window instead of the usual 3 days because of the delay and the Easy/Medium implementation. I'll be listening close to feedback and tweaking easy mode during that time some more too.

Thank you all again for your patience with the short delay! The extra few days goes quite a long way in making this update more substantial.

See you all soon with Beta 0.8!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes