RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I got a digital camera but I can't shoot anything in the gallery
It's done automatically when you reach the concerned H-Scene (not all of them are entitled to a photo).

But, there is currently only one such scene : paizuri scene with Stacy.

LilWooper

Apr 23, 2020
Not that anyone really needs this anymore, but the accurate way to enable incest in this game is to use the following names:
Landlady Meredith: The first opportunity you get name her Mom.
Tutor Jenny: Name her whatever you like, then when it asks you her relationship you name her Sister.
"Crush" Olivia (Good god I can't imagine playing the game with that as her title): Same as Jenny, her name can be whatever but her relationship you must put Aunt.

Any variation of the bold words will technically not work, but the way the system is handled the only one it significantly matters for is Oliva, as otherwise you will be forced to call her Crush Olivia. There might also be some issues with Meredith and Jenny, as they both have a third title associated with being called "Mommy" and "Sis" respectively that you will probably lose out on if you don't name them according to the bolded text.

gabynyy

May 29, 2017
The gallery room will be in bathroom on the first floor of the main house. It won't be visible until the second day. Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game. I have also added a Salvage Bonus list. On the first floor of the house examine the books near the stairs (look for the sparkle). This will provide a list of available characters. When you choose a name it will tell you what salvage bonus you have a chance of getting if you party up with them. This list will not be visible until after the 1st day.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should find two folders. One called data and the other called img.
3. In the Zombie Retreat 2 game folder you should see a folder called www open that folder.
4. Copy the two mod folders and paste them in the www folder. You should get a message about files with the same name. Replace all the files.
5. That's it the mod should be installed.

After day 1 you should see a crystal and a sparkle downstairs. The crystal will take you to the gallery room and the sparkle will tell you what salvage bonus each character has.

MAKE SURE THE VERSION OF THE GAME YOU ARE USING MATCHES THAT OF THE MOD.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the mod needs patching. When i try to go to the first floor after the mod is installed, it says failed to load img/characters/!crsytal.png

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I think the mod needs patching. When i try to go to the first floor after the mod is installed, it says failed to load img/characters/!crsytal.png
If you are looking for a png then I would assume you are using the compressed version. The mod does not support that version. It only supports the official version.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Had the same error. Solved it, because at first I had overlooked the "img" folder that came with the gallery mod. It contains that file and a door.png. Just copy it into the game's img folder and it works :)

minhharu999

Mar 2, 2022
If this is about the colors I just double checked them. They are correct. What problem are you having?
the sequence on walkthrough is:
Blue + Yellow, Red + Yellow, Blue + Yellow right ?
Because when i choose like the walkthrough it not correct bro i don't know why

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
the sequence on walkthrough is:
Blue + Yellow, Red + Yellow, Blue + Yellow right ?
Because when i choose like the walkthrough it not correct bro i don't know why
That is not what the walkthrough says. It says Blue & Yellow, Red & Yellow, and Red & Blue. You're messing up the last part.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes