RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

xl1.jpg xl2.jpg xl3.jpg

ZR1 XL Progress Report | Update Next Week!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to update you all on the release of the Zombie's Retreat 1 XL update as well as a reminder of what to expect and what's new!

== Release Date ==

Zombie's Retreat 1 - XL will release on Friday June 7th!

This is an update to the base Zombie's Retreat 1 game so it will go live over on the ZR1 itch page.

Once it is live, $5+ ZR2 Patrons will be able to download the game at no additional cost if they link their Patreon and itch accounts together (IIRC, you can do this from the account settings on itch)!

This will be active until the end of the month. If you have already purchased ZR1 in the past on itch, you should not need to repurchase it. It is the same as any other update to ZR1!

== ZR1 XL ==

In case you missed the announcement, the XL update increases the resolution of Zombie's Retreat 1 to match the larger resolution of Zombie's Retreat 2!

All NSFW scenes have been properly resized to this new resolution to avoid any quality loss!

Leslie's first scene and Rachel's first scene (including it's variations) have both been completely redrawn to have an updated look and feel! These scenes have previously been teased here on the Patreon page for $3+ Patrons if you want to see early sneak peeks of those.

Lastly, five other scenes were reanimated to freshen up the motions a bit more. This includes scenes for Caroline, Leslie, Rachel, & Natasha/Clara!

== $10/$15 Patron Rewards ==

When the XL update is released, the remastered scenes will be added to the art/animation bundle over on itch. But also, I'll be adding the new scenes to the regular ZR2 rewards so active $10 & $15+ Patrons still receive new benefits during this update as well!

== Zombie's Retreat 2 ==

ZR2 will be resuming development immediately after the XL update is complete!

I'll be posting my upcoming plans for the next ZR2 update soon so stay tuned for that. Thank you all for your patience as well while I took this short detour back to ZR1.

======

Thank you all so much for playing Zombie's Retreat (1 & 2)! I'll see you all soon with the release of the XL update!

Kenjaku69

Jan 26, 2024
Quick question? Is there a hero out there that modded all the girls naked? If so I would like to see your work, thank you.

shafin34

Jun 17, 2023
Is there any other game witch have characters like zombie retreat 1,2/ Prince Of Suburbia Rewrite / A Zombie's Life

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I'm still waiting for the villain from the first game who already showed up in the second story or at least for him to fulfill that he was going to try to steal the MC's women...
Just in case you are hoping for NTR, let me dash those hopes right now. Siren has already said that there will be no NTR in his games. The threat is there but there won't be any NSFW scenes of that nature.

Halis628

Mar 21, 2019
im at the part of Meredith's story where she has to collect hearts and avoid zombies. Is there a way to cheat and make her move faster? This feels impossible with how slow she is, not to mention the zombies can SEE THROUGH WALLS

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'm still waiting for the villain from the first game who already showed up in the second story or at least for him to fulfill that he was going to try to steal the MC's women...
There won't be any ntr cos siren said so. That guy will eventually turn out to be the power-hungry type of villain where he values getting stronger over getting hoes.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes