RPGM Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes
Aug 18, 2018
wait wth... everyone i talk to says they got nothing to say until the update.... but 0.2.0 beta already said there are contents...?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
How the F i didn't know of this game having a SECOND PART LMAOOOOOOOOOO ?????

WOW another reason to try siren's domain game series now <3

this explains why scarlett ann's game its been set in Hold for a long time! because she is not only working on art for this game but also for another game! i really wish scarlett the best of the best to move on forward on her game and of course to keep providing this art style to many many more games of siren and other devs

• Haha
Reactions: Facilus

stormyse

Jul 4, 2018
Mom/Meredith - HJ Scene Save
Does not work for me it won´t show up in the load menu.... Also it seems that i can´t progress, i found olivia and build Fiona´s shop but when i speak with the girls, they always say that there is no content, just in the next update wtf?

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
How do you get the scene with Jenny? And also is there any other character to find except the aunt?
Jenny will have content in the next update which will release this month. Only the aunt is rescueable for now. You can even have different dialogues when rescuing her depending who you're with (Meredith or Jenny)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
humm, next year we will have Zombie Retreat 3 with the same premise just slightly different location and character. Like seriously i hope there will be something new and original in this version
Next game, the girls will be zombie girls.

Also, not enough big tiddy Goth girls.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Game still in development ^^ anything can or can't be added from now long to december so cross fingers and maybe big tiddy goth GF may appear, even as an outfit for one of the girls

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Good to know that I'm not the only one to think that.
I mean, if you're still wondering at this point, you haven't read the thread. There's at least one "Sasuke lmao" post on every page, literally every page. I bet six years from now there's still going to be daily posts from people that say "Sasuke lmao", thinking they're the biggest comedic genius in the history of the world. When the game releases and no more updates are forthcoming, this thread is going to be back to back "Sasuke lmao" posts with the occasional "Full save please" that's been asked and given a billion times over.

Apologies for the rant but it's very tiring to see people just not read threads and mindlessly posting, but at least it's not asking a question that's been answered the post above theirs or something.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens Patreon.

Hey everyone!

The $10 & $15 Patreon rewards have been updated to begin including Zombie's Retreat 2 content!

== ZR1 Rewards? ==

I wanted to ask people for their opinions on this. The $10 & $15 rewards still include ZR1 content. However, the pages are starting to feel a bit clustered and I worry this will lead to the downloads just getting more confusing & convoluted.

I was wondering how people felt about me releasing the ZR1 $10/$15 rewards on itch as a paid bundle? Maybe for $10(?) you receive a download that contains all of the ZR1 $10/$15+ Patron rewards?

At this point, I feel most people who wanted the ZR1 rewards probably already have them and in case someone misses out on them, this gives them the option to still have a location to purchase them (itch).

I've seen other games/devs do something similar where you buy the game but there can be a separate purchase for bonus artwork so I thought maybe this would be a fitting solution.

Let me know. Maybe I can just leave things as is. I tried to name the files clearly so the ZR2 rewards literally say ZR2 in the download name. In the future, as more updates release for ZR2, I do worry the files are going to get very cluttered.

== Public Release + Beta 0.3 ==

Tomorrow, Beta 0.2 will release publicly! This update will be Beta 0.2.1 which will come with a few important bug fixes as well as some other tweaks/improvements.

Thank you so much to everyone who tested the build and reported bugs!

Don't forget, Beta 0.3 should also be releasing this month (May) so we get some back to back ZR2 updates!

Beta 0.3 should be a little bit beefier in terms of content. Again, in case you miss my other updates, I decided to split Beta 0.2 in order to focus on different things per update so Beta 0.3 is sort of like the second half of this update. I'll do a more focused post on it soon but it'll add Lucy's early storyline & some NSFW content for Jenny as well!

====

That's everything for this little mini-update. Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon!

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I mean, if you're still wondering at this point, you haven't read the thread. There's at least one "Sasuke lmao" post on every page, literally every page. I bet six years from now there's still going to be daily posts from people that say "Sasuke lmao", thinking they're the biggest comedic genius in the history of the world. When the game releases and no more updates are forthcoming, this thread is going to be back to back "Sasuke lmao" posts with the occasional "Full save please" that's been asked and given a billion times over.

Apologies for the rant but it's very tiring to see people just not read threads and mindlessly posting, but at least it's not asking a question that's been answered the post above theirs or something.
Sasuke lmao

Garmr

Sep 13, 2019

Nah, all good, It's just when I first see him in patreon post I was like "he look like sasuke" but I was too lasy to as Siren about it then, and later I didn't care that much about that.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes