Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Here's a walkthrough for all of the 0.14 content.
Also saves are attached for all of the scenes available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Here's the latest changelog for v0.14.4:

Basically there's not any new content, but if you reload save 8 you have the new Z-Choice:
- Your choice has a permanent affect on the story line, so there is an option to save as well.

1) Two People - NTR Route with L-001. He will likely fuck some or all of the other girls you are with in the house.
2) Just One - Only the MC and Ann exist (like how it should be). No NTR!

Also if you have sex with Ann at Night at the Hidden Lab she allows you to stay over and keep going. (Save 11 in save.rar)

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I really like this game, but I'm gonna hold off playing it again for a few more updates. According to the changelog, there's potentially only 3 updates left to the game and it'll be done. Can't wait for its completed state.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Zombie's Retreat [v0.15.0] [Siren's Domain] (785 MB rar win source)
154 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

Last edited:

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
This final boss is fucking cancer. Not sure what I like more -- that the wolves keep getting stuck out of bounds, or the fact that there's no checkpoint to retry so I have to walk all the way back there over and over, or the unskippable dialog I have to keep mashing the space bar to get through.

Reactions: Maericke

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
This final boss is fucking cancer. Not sure what I like more -- that the wolves keep getting stuck out of bounds, or the fact that there's no checkpoint to retry so I have to walk all the way back there over and over, or the unskippable dialog I have to keep mashing the space bar to get through.
Save right before the second phase starts, that helped me a lot. Did it in 4 tries.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes