• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jooksboy

Feb 29, 2020
Where are the swimsuits? Im done with the talia mission and the game, went upstairs to the Trixster notes and the door is locked.

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
same here - door is still locked. Talking with Talia and you get the same thing about freeing Serena...

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
where is the town hall in old town?? I can see the building on the right has a spell on the door but no idea how to get through..

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Here's a complete v0.16.2 walkthrough, v0.15 saves.rar, and v0.16.2 saves.rar.
- Save information is in the spoiler below.

Edit 3: Updated the walkthrough for 0.16.2 and added new saves 20-25.
Edit 2.1: Updated the walkthrough with how to edit the game files for Jessica to replace Talia for v0.12
Edit 2: Updated saves.rar to include saves 7-10 and 13-15 to follow in the walkthrough below.
Edit 1: Updated save 15 which now properly loads at Jessie's camp for the Mini Event.
- Game saves can be found or placed at "ZR Main Game\www\save"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a complete walkthrough up until the latest version 0.16.2 (or download the attached .txt file).
- If there are any mistakes just let me know and I'll update it.
- Also attached is another walkthrough pdf, but it only goes up to version 0.13.2.

Last edited:

Mg84

Mar 26, 2020
Here's a quick walkthrough and saves.rar for 0.15.5. Save information is in the spoiler below.

Here's a complete walkthrough up until the latest version 0.15.5.
- If there are any mistakes just let me know and I'll update it.
- Also attached is another walkthrough pdf, but it only goes up to version 0.13.2.

About the optional photo, i got the token from the trixster but the only option from the vending machine is "Leave", is my save bugged?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
About the optional photo, i got the token from the trixster but the only option from the vending machine is "Leave", is my save bugged?
No your save isn't bugged, so don't worry. It's an extra token possibly for a future update, or if a token was missed previously. There aren't any new photos in the vending machine since 0.12.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes