Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
take caroline with you...she'll tell you how to proceed every step of the way... it's really a straight forward dungeon aswell

Jan 27, 2018
The walkthrough indicated that i go to the abandoned campsite, but when i go to Lakeside and see the camping sign, it says its not implemented yet. am i in the wrong location

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a reminder, the next character to be given focus in ZR will be the life-guard and we will only be meeting Jessie for a brief moment before she attempts to find Buzz.

Oh also, Siren did speak up about Jessie too. She is apparently too skilled, experienced and strong for her to be rapebait and so you may expect scenes with her down the line. For all intents and purposes I suppose she is the "isabella" of the game. Never goes to your stronghold but is still part of the team.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The walkthrough indicated that i go to the abandoned campsite, but when i go to Lakeside and see the camping sign, it says its not implemented yet. am i in the wrong location
If you already unlocked the camping ground you should have already completed the powerout quest, as that unlocks the lake map in the first place

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
The Isabella of this game seems to obviously be professor cherry
Isabella was a character that was on your side but didn't return to your base, not unlike the trader woman who's name I can't remember. That said, Prof. Cherry is very much a villain, she ain't like Izzy at all.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
also Prof. Cherry wasn't involved with researching the cause of this outbreak, but joined later on in order to be closer to her plants.
there is still a female on the original research team that is more likely to be similiar to Isabelle... but from the drops of informations we receive she is also the mastermind behind atleast some of those incidents that seem to be strongly focused on the player and his "Harem"

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
If you look at the picture before she turned, she looks pretty similar to Isabelle and with the way things are going she isn’t going to be a villain for very long.

Apparently professor cherry was kind of abandoned by whoever the main villain is and she already thirsts for themaon characters dick

But yeah, she’s a scientist who isn’t part of your team who has sex with you in the name of experimentation. She doesn’t trust you at first, she’s kind of involved in what’s going on behind the scenes etc

How about this? So far she’s the most similar character so far.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
To damn fast ? Check your options is "always dash" ON ?
You should be able to easily outrun all the zombies apart from the special electrified zombies(glowing)
yes, and with it on you constantly overshoot your mark and get murdered from behind just trying to aim at the damn things...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also it may take a bit to get used to the positioning and shooting but it's not really that hard... observation helps a great deal, don't try to be Bruce Willice running into an army hopeing to get out unharmed.
approach the runners in a manner that they will run to you in a straight line and just shoot... it's really more about scouting and tactic than reflex in most cases

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
Also it may take a bit to get used to the positioning and shooting but it's not really that hard... observation helps a great deal, don't try to be Bruce Willice running into an army hopeing to get out unharmed.
approach the runners in a manner that they will run to you in a straight line and just shoot... it's really more about scouting and tactic than reflex in most cases
none of that works for the vampire boss. i try to block him with the table and i get caught up on a lamp and he corners me or i overshoot the light switch thing and he corners me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...that boss is indeed more tidious... save once the battle starts and get a timing... he is also moveing rather forward, so you can outmanovier him... it might take some tries... I think I had to reload more than a dozen times before I got the timing right.
try to make sure that he will be able only to move after you switched on the light... moveing 2 tiles yourself and shoot straight forward
... take heart though, he is the hardest boss uptodate.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
...that boss is indeed more tidious... save once the battle starts and get a timing... he is also moveing rather forward, so you can outmanovier him... it might take some tries... I think I had to reload more than a dozen times before I got the timing right.
try to make sure that he will be able only to move after you switched on the light... moveing 2 tiles yourself and shoot straight forward
... take heart though, he is the hardest boss uptodate.
his 'final form' moves faster then you sprint and when you hit the light you've got literally a half second to try to turn around and shoot him.

EDIT: well i save scummed about 100 times on the third shot and finally got lucky enough to hit the guy. this fight relies way to much on twitch and blind luck.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
than he isn't positioned correctly... keep him waiting at the lower left corner of the table while standing at the lower right corner.
once the light can be activated go right and up, interact, move backwards and left and shoot... you should be able to hit him straight in the face just before he hits you... don't waste even a second in that phase and it's your victory

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...depends solely on what you want to do.... every character will have a personal quest once that map is unlocked... with a more detailed explanation on how to reach that.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
at least someone else is annoyed with this games difficulty

The aiming is annoying, some enemies like to zig zag and if there are multiple you have to carefully line up shops before they overwhelm you. Only take 3 hits(without upgrades that were only added recently) plus limited ammo

shooting om these types of games just doesn't work Thank god for melee

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...you guys realise this is first most a SURVIVAL game?
It's actually extremly easy for one aswell... probably the reason why so many people think it shouldn't be so "hard" expecting it to be a shooter.
You guys should play the old Resident Evil games (1+2) for a starter to learn what difficulty is (including limmited ammunition)... or maybe a different survival game in this Forum... like "Zombie Island" or stuff.

Reactions: Mr.Hide
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes