LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
According to the last update they have some kind of fucked-up pheremone or something that makes them get super horny and willingly fuck the zombie to their own death.
Its the "but she enjoyed it" defence gone wrong.
I blame Patreon tbh

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in azl if they lost all there clothing the the next time they get grabed and you lose it's game over no scenes. in this game i think the aunt tells you when a zobie grabs a woman he starts to have fun with them and that's when the pheremones kick in then they fuck them to death are what not.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Nah, in AZL you get three tries at a real easy as pie mini game before your companion gets raped.
Yeah, as stated above, the zombie basically just grabs the girl. Failing the easy mini game results in her losing her clothes (there's not even a scene for it; she just starts to have progressively damaged clothes on her bust as you fail more and more mini games). When she's completely nude, you get an automatic game over page.

lol, it's not even "implied" that she's going to get raped (fortunately or unfortunately), since Nergal was adamant about not including rape, due to both Patreon and patron's preference alike. That's why it's also a bummer that in the newest version of ZR, Siren is using this silly "pheremones" deal.

Also, since your harem characters aren't getting raped but would be fucking someone else, wouldn't THAT be considered NTR, @ANTagonist, haha?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Yeah, as stated above, the zombie basically just grabs the girl. Failing the easy mini game results in her losing her clothes (there's not even a scene for it; she just starts to have progressively damaged clothes on her bust as you fail more and more mini games). When she's completely nude, you get an automatic game over page.

lol, it's not even "implied" that she's going to get raped (fortunately or unfortunately), since Nergal was adamant about not including rape, due to both Patreon and patron's preference alike. That's why it's also a bummer that in the newest version of ZR, Siren is using this silly "pheremones" deal.

Also, since your harem characters aren't getting raped but would be fucking someone else, wouldn't THAT be considered NTR, @ANTagonist, haha?
Yeah, its pretty standard NTR. Ups the stakes so that we really gotta stop our bitches from being stolen by a corpse.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i still think the shy girls sister need's to get a good punishment for the way she acts to you and those that do not want zombies to do nuaty things to them lol.

Reactions: Pr0phet

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Does anybody know how I can make the game feel as incest-y as possible? I set the mom's role to mother and the protag's role to son, but he keeps calling her by her first name instead of calling her mom, which feels weird as fuck for a kid to do to his parent. I've thought about changing her name itself to 'mom', but I've just started so I'm worried there's going to be a scene where they're having sex and she'll say something like 'Call me by my name!' and he'll call her mom which will screw up my immersion. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
I've just had an issue also where even though I've set Caroline to be 'aunt', she still says stuff like 'I can't believe my Camper has such a' etc.

Actually, the dialogue sounds almost right a lot of the time, it's just those little unnatural touches like the kid calling his mom by her first name that hurt the illusion. If I could offer a piece of advice to the devs, it's to add another modifier to the girls in addition to the 'what are they to you/what are you to them' thing. A question like 'what do you usually call her?' at the beginning, which you could then set to 'mom'. I think that would go a long way. You could also do the same for Rachel, 'what do you usually call her = sis', although it's not as jarring for him to call his sister by her name.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Go to the Cheat Rock and type SirenSez. It should set Leslie, Rachel and Caroline to their intended roles.
Thanks for the heads up, man! Although the devs mispelled 'nephew' as 'Newphew' I've come to find. That's another small issue, role names like that probably shouldn't be capitalized either.

Dixiepig

Jun 27, 2017
Just played it. I liked it!
The game pixel art is more cohesive than other RPGM games. Love the illustrated characters and scenes, and I even kinda like the way combat works. It's certainly better than the basic RPGM turn-based combat. I like the writing too; the author seems to get the importance of brevity.
I would love to see more gameplay around scavenging and survival. At the moment it's just there to craft quest objects. Having a clearer gameplay loop around managing the cabin would make it feel less like ticking off a checklist and more like surviving a slutty apocalypse.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you should definately try "A Zombie's Life" than... as that's exactly like you describe... just be warned the ending is currently rather rushed and dampens the overall experience... but apparently that will be fixed in duo time... atleast we can hope for that again.

Reactions: Dixiepig

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
does this game have a cheat? cheat menu or cheat table to increase item, level, etc
...just why?
the dificulty of the game isn't even avarage and you hardly need to grind as long as you don't want to craft everything on the list (not mandatory).
Player can't level up either

vextra92

Apr 22, 2019
love this. pls make another update of this game. and more slot for saves if possible. i'd like to save up scene's incase ... u know :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes