AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Not that I know of. I usually just check the changelogs that are provided with each download.
thanks, hopefully a proper way to check like a gallery or memory room gets added cause it's a bit annoying not knowing if i missed something without realising

Reactions: PugWug

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Quick question, are there triggers for how to name Rachel and Leslie like with Town of Passion's M (naming her Mom makes her your mother automatically and all that)?
Yeah for Leslie put ("Mother" and you are her "Son") and for Rachel put "Sister"
I did that and the game seems to assume you are related without problem

Forgot to mention it's not her name you change, the game will ask you "who is she to you" then you put "Mother"

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Quick question, are there triggers for how to name Rachel and Leslie like with Town of Passion's M (naming her Mom makes her your mother automatically and all that)?
Yeah for Leslie put ("Mother" and you are her "Son") and for Rachel put "Sister"

Forgot to mention it's not her name you change, the game will ask you "who is she to you" then you put "Mother"
also for Caroline if you type in Aunt it also automatically makes here Leslie's sister (if you chose her to be Mother)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
also for Caroline if you type in Aunt it also automatically makes here Leslie's sister (if you chose her to be Mother)
Actually the prompts at the start only fill the name fillers... the dialogues seeem to be exactly the same what ever you type.. Caroline will be Leslie's sister even if you gave them completly different roles.
... So I wouldn't call those "triggers"

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
i cant pick up Caroline underware it just sais "is that Carolines underwear."

i also cant git the boss fight that is supost to happen after that that acording the the walkthrough

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i cant pick up Caroline underware it just sais "is that Carolines underwear."

i also cant git the boss fight that is supost to happen after that that acording the the walkthrough
you have to have Caroline with you after she gives you the quest to get the underwear

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...keep doing stuff for the sister, talk to the girls dureing dinner to get hints of alternate actions and increase the number of survivors/Harem from the camp accessable to you, as soon as the next area is unlocked (blackout dureing dinner) you can advance with the girls storylines and unlock the antidote recipe (required to destroy the roots)

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
One thing I noticed in 6.3 from 6.15 is in copying my file over I included the config data, 'cause it's never been an issue before. When I went out scavenging, the weapon functions (switching or firing) didn't work for my controller. Worked fine when I deleted just the config data and loaded the save again, but it was a first.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes