PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Version 7.2 I found a bug; when I try to start the titfuck (nude) scene with Caroline, the game crashes.
Also, where can I find the shotgun and the camera?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Ok guys, I need your help.

Changelog says:

"== New Area ==
A small campsite on the very south-east side of Lake View is now available! Check out the intimidating Ranger who's residing there and trade up some valuable goods with her!"

So... where the damn is this "new campsite"? o_O o_O I can't find it!! :cry:
bottom right of lakeview area, right where the camp sign is. you need antidote to clear the entrance.

Version 7.2 I found a bug; when I try to start the titfuck (nude) scene with Caroline, the game crashes.
Also, where can I find the shotgun and the camera?
you need to trade with the new character Jessie to obtain both.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well so far i like all the game's there cool. From what i think and this is just my thought if the dev has more on the way then rhey thing they can handle it. We will have to see. I do not have money to give patreon so i don't but then if i did have money to give the thing is who do you trust to finish there games.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Next game on my list.
A zombie's retreat..
As a big fan of town of passion and a zombie's life i'm quite sure that i am going to love this..

D

Deleted member 154834

What is up with the bug that makes you "walk on walls", happens to me after I defeat the boss blant.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Entrance is at the bottom right of lakeview area, right where the camp sign is. You need antidote to clear the path.
That's what I've already done in the previous update (0.6.3): I find nobody except zombies.

Moreover, I cleared the second "wall" of bushes, too (while playing 0.7.2). Ironically, the next day the bushes have regrown.

So, once again, where in the world is this Jessie character? :unsure:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
That's what I've already done in the previous update (0.6.3): I find nobody except zombies.

Moreover, I cleared the second "wall" of bushes, too (while playing 0.7.2). Ironically, the next day the bushes have regrown.

So, once again, where in the world is this Jessie character? :unsure:
I guess what you unlocked is the old town, not the camp site. Old Town is above that camp sign, camp site is below it.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I can not catch Ashley's key in the pool, I always get the message " Dang... I missed it ." Any tips? Thanks !

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I can not catch Ashley's key in the pool, I always get the message " Dang... I missed it ." Any tips? Thanks !
When the exclamation mark shows up you need to quickly press spacebar. If the message dang i missed it pop up you didn't press fast enough. This can be incredibly frustrating. :p

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Annoying part is I got rid of the previous game 2 days ago, and forgot to keep the save files
There's a link to a 6.1 save in the OP.

I updated my walkthrough to the 7.2 version. Teh new content is pretty straightforward but still i just wanted to keep it complete.
If a mod would be so kind to update the link in the OP. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes