Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I have my doubts on supporting this Patreon.
Same Patreon creator but two Patreon account?
Couldn't the person just put it all in the same account or will it causes people to wonder about the development of as they are taking too much work and giving out little by little.

Also this creator is not affiliated to . They just use the to work for them.
totally okay what he is doing. as you can see, he linked the game zombies retreat on his main patreon page sirensdomain aswell. so people do know that he's making other games too, but they don't have to support the games they don't like. so at the end the developer knows for what people like to spend money on. if the developer is trustful however is up to you to decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: MnaKayn

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
well actually i'm complain because we lack quality zombie theme with female protag, while male protag is overrun
Where the hell you getting these informations. 90% all zombie theme games are female protag I CAN EASILY find all the games with female protag but good luck finding one with male. Stop throwing bullshit around. Sorry for the language.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Where the hell you getting these informations. 90% all zombie theme games are female protag I CAN EASILY find all the games with female protag but good luck finding one with male. Stop throwing bullshit around. Sorry for the language.
hm... i know of 2 games with a male protagonist and 2 games with a female protagonist. hm....

edit: found a bunch of games on hentaibedta. more female protagonists than male ones, but not 90% more ^^.

some more can be found here:

Exclusion Zone: Shadow Island
Star Atlas
Mirror
Darkest Sex Dungeon
Infectious Mansion 2
Paio Hazard

and so on and so on.

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
CG please !
They're in the OP dude, there are only three scenes in the game as of yet.
On a different note, Leslie needs a cowboy hat. It's just too perfect an opportunity to not use one, like holy shit. Otherwise I'm more than happy to have another game under the "horror" tag even if it lacks the more obvious horror elements.
Looking forwards to more but I know well that this will drag out ToP's development quite a bit, but on the other hand it does give the artists for ToP a bit more time to get the art for the game done, meaning better quality of content per update.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
well actually i'm complain because we lack quality zombie theme with female protag, while male protag is overrun
Uhhh...are you talking about Japanese H-RPG games? Or English games? Female protagonists in zombie games...let's see.

JUST off the top of my head:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those were mostly English ones...I'm sure I could probably find a LOT, LOT more if I actually looked instead of just brainstormed, or if I included ALL the Resident Evil parody flash games, or if I included all Japanese H-games, or if I included visual novels or click/point games, or if I was a bit more liberal on what "zombie" meant...

Sooo yeah, long story short, I have no idea whether you're just ignorant or you're salty about male protagonists in zombie games in general. But it's really not much of a contest. It's not to say that male protagonists in zombie games don't exist, however, it's definitely not 'overrun' with male protagonists as you say.

Just let us have this...please.

gilles65

Oct 7, 2017
Hello

Sorry for the dumb question. but how do you store the items you found ?
And where do i know hot make the heater ?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Hello

Sorry for the dumb question. but how do you store the items you found ?
And where do i know hot make the heater ?
If that's a planned feature it isn't in the game. Unlike AZL you don't have to put things you find away.
Also, you get the plans for a heater by talking to Leslie, you should have them the morning. After that you need six scrap metal, I would suggest bringing Rachel along for a chance to find extra salvage and just make the process a little faster.
After you have the salvage you go into the cellar/basement and use the crafting table by the stairs to make the heater. Following that you talk to Leslie again and at midday you get her scene.

Reactions: gilles65

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
the art looks familiar but most of all thanks for the share
The art is Scarlett Ann, who previously worked with Nergal's Nest and the creator of A Zombie's Life.
This game is intended to be a spiritual successor to that game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A Zombie's Life.
This game is intended to be a spiritual successor to that game.
More like.. lets keep the fine tradition of fucking alive among an alarmingly growing number of individuals who are.. just not that much interested in it as they used to be anymore. We can almost call this a Japan simulator.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...is it me, or all the characters made by ScarlettAnn look like each other? I mean, no difference between a game or another... and those massive tits...

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
More like.. lets keep the fine tradition of fucking alive among an alarmingly growing number of individuals who are.. just not that much interested in it as they used to be anymore. We can almost call this a Japan simulator.
Whaddaya mean?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes