• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will have to look i think i only have a twin tit fuck scene with her and your sister do not rember the sex scene. \the car you have sex but nerver once has he cumed in side of her then lol

Last edited:

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
I still dont play this version maybe ill wait for the next after all they said what its gonna be another update after 14.1.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
2 more actually... bug fixes not included ofc
...but remember Siren works on more than one game at the same time

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
at least i hope the update the dialogues what you have with the girls after all by the end all of them knew about you with the others,I played a zombie life its great but keep the old dialogues before all knew about the protagonist with all other girls dont make sense.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
at least i hope the update the dialogues what you have with the girls after all by the end all of them knew about you with the others,I played a zombie life its great but keep the old dialogues before all knew about the protagonist with all other girls dont make sense.
If he puts those dialogues up so openly the creator's creative side would force him to do a threesome scenes with each other. I don't think he will go through the pain after finally completing the project and moving to two new ones.

But I can be wrong, and woould LOVE to be wrong.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If he puts those dialogues up so openly the creator's creative side would force him to do a threesome scenes with each other. I don't think he will go through the pain after finally completing the project and moving to two new ones.

But I can be wrong, and woould LOVE to be wrong.
Harem Endings are normally very highly seeked.... Pregnant Harem will have a minimum fanbase, that could ensure such an ending... which means Siren would have to come up with a story for all girls to realise and admit their sexual relationship with the Player and likely conceive his children...
So far several Bonus outfits unlocked different 3 Somes and also some normal Events...
We'll see how this will work out... maybe takeing several girls into Anns "secret Lab" would be useful (afterall it was designed as a lovehotel look alike and has quiet the large bed:devilish:)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well threesomes are kool plues the lust facter the mc let's off for the girl's he has fucked already mean's it could happen but there are alot of thing's one can hope for lol. i would love for a scene with the sister i mean toter lol and nat's sister.

Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
I have downloaded the .14 version on android I dont have the buttons on screen that everyone is mentioning. I only have touch controls to move around and pinch 2 fingers to open menu. Is there a specific version that has the buttons in game or do I need to find some sort of controller

Anyone with this problem download the game from this link below, it has the buttons

Last edited:
Reactions: wl1x5x126

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I have a question...I've stumbled on a game called "zombie project", where the art makes me think its Siren's Domain as well...but haven't found anything about it on F95, and nothing concluding elsewhere than here:

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
I have a question...I've stumbled on a game called "zombie project", where the art makes me think its Siren's Domain as well...but haven't found anything about it on F95, and nothing concluding elsewhere than here:

It's called A Zombie's Life made by Nergal not siren the art work is done by the same artist used named ScarlettAnn. Zombies Retreat is homage to A Zombie's Life not the same game or set in the same universe as such here's the forum for it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-zombies-life-v1-1-beta-3-nergal.499/

Reactions: Manifold

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Game needs a fix, when you are going through stuff or at a door the zombies should not be allowed to keep moving to you, they get to keep killing you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what i do is kill everthing in one room before i go to the next area i look to see what i need to do like reload are what not then kill everthing in the next area so i don't have to worrie much just the green plant chick's you can't kill. plues there is one cabin you can't open in the camp the mc say's who ever is in there he hope's there safe.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Game needs a fix, when you are going through stuff or at a door the zombies should not be allowed to keep moving to you, they get to keep killing you.
a few adjustments for that were made in the past... mainly for the time you interact with the barricaded Natasha.
in the beginnning you'll be low on ammo so you are better served ignoring all outside areas and just run past any enemy you encounter in oder to get to one of the houses... there you can scavange atleast 1 point to gain material, that you can turn in more ammo.
Enemies in the buildings don't respawn what so ever... so you can take your time and clear one building at a time.... once you have a sufficient stock of ammo you can do as zarqupang said

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
are if you can get some wood just make a bat are club and swing away lol then you need no ammo but act fast.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I have downloaded the .14 version on android I dont have the buttons on screen that everyone is mentioning. I only have touch controls to move around and pinch 2 fingers to open menu. Is there a specific version that has the buttons in game or do I need to find some sort of controller

Anyone with this problem download the game from this link below, it has the buttons

I have been using the Android version and updated from the same link when it was up.

Are you sure there isn't a small arrow dot at the middle bottom of your screen that turns the dial/buttons dsplay on or off.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from what i have heard about wootch and even seen him put on one of his blog are what not is he doe's not finish his shit and just takes the money people gave him to finish. plue's if samething is said to him about it he turn's in to a wanne little b^%$^. he is one dev i would not give money to even to save my own life.lol . atleast i feel i can trust this dev and the game is good

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, Urban xLife inspired Urban Demons which is another game by the same dev that made a Zombies Life
...If I am not completly mistaken you mix dates up (had been far to many years already)... Urban Demons was a remake of Urban x Life... it's true though that AD was made by Nergal... the same guy responcible for AZL.
Btw. Urban x Life was developed around the same time as AZL... it just never lived to see it's completion

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes