Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs 0.15

Serena fight (from 0.14.1) is buged like hell after some attempts you get all time a bug and you must start new.

Werewolfes that hang in the rocks and so on.

Cheat "TooHard" don´t work for me.

Last edited:

Leonadis77

Feb 3, 2018
Here's a quick walkthrough and saves.rar for 0.15.0. Save information is in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a complete walkthrough up until the latest version 0.15.0.
- If there are any mistakes just let me know and I'll update it.
- Also attached is another walkthrough pdf, but it only goes up to version 0.13.2.

Nice, thanks for the upload!

D

Deleted member 1414493

the def hates pregnancy same goes for his other game town of passion and probs his other games aswell its a sad thing as i love pregnancy and pregnancy sex but what are you gonna do about it he claimed its his game and he only does stuff what he wants to he wont go futher then some impregnation scene
You seem like a connoisseur of pregnancy games.Mind recommending a few specifically of the taboo kind.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Any of those have animations + sound effects ?
All except a few actually
Also

Also there are more games available if you include Pregnancy as a Bonus fetish for example an ending or afterstory element, also limited to a few characters instead of them all

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1414493

Try S.h.e.l.t.e.r it's a good game and has pregnancy routes for some of the girls with more coming in the future
Played it,really good but most of the main girls have already had the pregnancies so new content is with non related women,inbreeding for the win

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Take a look at the changelog again... by reading you might answer your own questions...
Well - I have done all of the events with prof a, etc., as well as defeating Serena - when I go to the town hall, up the stairs in the upper right corner, one door opens, but the one to the little room in the lower left where the case is does not. I went to the campsite and did the second z-event, went back - no change. Please help me with what I am missing!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you looking for the swiim wear it's in the building were you have to fight the werewolves are go throught to fight them can't rember if you fight them there the first time. this my be a spoiler but why no scene's with the aunt are rachel.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well - I have done all of the events with prof a, etc., as well as defeating Serena - when I go to the town hall, up the stairs in the upper right corner, one door opens, but the one to the little room in the lower left where the case is does not. I went to the campsite and did the second z-event, went back - no change. Please help me with what I am missing!
someone else already did
https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v0-15-0-sirens-domain.11431/post-3886426
if you looking for the swiim wear it's in the building were you have to fight the werewolves are go throught to fight them can't rember if you fight them there the first time. this my be a spoiler but why no scene's with the aunt are rachel.
probably because you can't just slightly change the hair color and swim suit coloring for those 2.
Scarlett Ann is notorius to have little variations in her art which results in the echo scenes that sometimes can even be witnessed between different games useing her artwork

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
All except a few actually
Also

Also there are more games available if you include Pregnancy as a Bonus fetish for example an ending or afterstory element, also limited to a few characters instead of them all
I think you might misunderstood me when i said animation + sound.

What i mean by sound effects are actual sex sound effects that are played during the sex animations. Like tap, flesh and moan sounds. Summertime saga does not have such sounds during the sex animations for example. Neither does Peasant's Quest .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think you might misunderstood me when i said animation + sound.

What i mean by sound effects are actual sex sound effects that are played during the sex animations. Like tap, flesh and moan sounds. Summertime saga does not have such sounds during the sex animations for example. Neither does Peasant's Quest .
you might be right on Summertime Saga as I haven't played the latest build yet... but you are wrong about Peasant's Quest

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
To those who haven't found out yet: To defeat Serena's wolves just shoot them the moment they spawn. When they turn red, run around til they turn blue again and shoot them. Try to save the moment the Serena boss battle begins.

Serena will have some kind of illusion magic. Shoot the one that has a purple marker/glow below it. if she turns you into a zombie, go below, just above the fire. If you stay there, they will not hit you. When they reappear the second time, shoot the one on the middle to the left. It's pretty much repeat after that. Just shoot the one with the purple glow.

(Note: Every time you shoot/hit her, she spawns in the middle in a weakened state. That's your queue to hit her. Do it fast of she will disappear)

Feb 6, 2018
it might b a bug, but no actual scenes for the pool party with the aunt and sister (forgot their names) jsut the text and photo at the end

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes