anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It should as on his patreon page it said the legacy version has all the new sex scenes, costumes, pics, etc the only difference is the designs. But what I am wondering is why whoever posted the complete game on here didn't post all three versions as according to their patreon page and I quote below:

When you purchase the game, you should get access to three versions of the game:

1. Windows Version

2. Android Version

3. Legacy Version (PC version but uses old character busts)

If you are looking to purchase the game on Steam, that version is coming later in November! It has to go through the appropriate review processes first and if all goes well, I should get the green light to publish it there as well so stay tuned for that announcement!
Oh wow seriously? Whoever post this is just fucking with us at this point? He must be like "Hahah, I have the legacy version that you losers want so badly!"

powerneed

Jun 18, 2017
so i went to where the recollection room is supposed to be and nothing is there am i missing something or do i need to unlock it somehow

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I decided to mod in a gallery room. I got sick of changing the day and running all over the place just to replay a scene. The gallery will only become available after you have completed the Passion quest. To find it just go to the upstairs bathroom. The one across from your bedroom. Hopefully the final version will include a gallery so I won't have to do this again. Please let me know if something doesn't work.

*Edit*

So it looks like the final version is going to have a gallery room. Just keep in mind that this mod is only meant to work for v0.16.2.
updated your mod to v1.0.1 but didn't add any new scenes as I haven't played the game and I didn't want to read through the events here's the updated files in case you want them.

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Just wait for the mod community to pick this game up & work their magics my dude coz I don't think Siren is fully committed to the idea. Maybe not until ZR2.
Yu know, i always imagine myself being a modder then pick this game to be modded but what i want to add is NTR only with leslie and caroline, and the one who doing the ntr is an african shota guy. He also impregnated both of them :D

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
WTF how the fuck is this completed now did he just lose interest in the game?
so 0.16 beta to v1.0.1
Honestly fuck patreon devs some times

• Angry
Reactions: lobotomist
Jan 14, 2018
WTF how the fuck is this completed now did he just lose interest in the game?
so 0.16 beta to v1.0.1
Honestly fuck patreon devs some times
It has reached the end in the progression for the story that was written...? Also the beta's were just adding numbers, there was no specific amount of betas from the beginning. Also the devs are now making Zombies retreat 2..?
Edit: for clarification, they *are* making ZR2, question mark is I dont get what this dude is mad about

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Nope. It's mostly linear, save for some z-choices(which were added in the later development of the game due to a certain implementation of two characters, they don't impact that much, its more of just a choice of how you want the game to go or if you don't want to see a particular thing around the later parts/post-game.)
Ah ok, Thanks.
Another questions if you don't mind, is there any penalty in using the rift for cheats other than the save being labeled Easy(cheat)?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I go to itch io to check the infos about the game and saw that it has 2 version: a normal and "legacy version". Is anyone know what is the difference between them? And which version was on the thread now?
Ps: Oh! So the legacy version was use the old characters busts while this one was the "polished" one

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I go to itch io to check the infos about the game and saw that it has 2 version: a normal and "legacy version". Is anyone know what is the difference between them? And which version was on the thread now?
from what I read is the same thing but the character busts are the old art instead of the updated character busts

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
O.K now I'm sure I have a bug as pic 12 doesn't unlock even though I had Nat/Ser scene. Any advice in how to fix it?

How can I make the girls naked?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes