BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
They are version number, not decimal numbers.
Thanks for a very astute observation. At this moment, you are reading letters. Next, try to understand the meaning conveyed by them. Good luck.

Ok, enough sarcasm for now. You could've just said that the story was complete and the devs moved on to the sequel (for some reason...). If you had that information. Anyway, doesn't matter. Have a good day/night/life.

I'm still somewhat disappointed. The main story may be done but there are stilll some interactions or story bits with the main cast that could've been, and I would've liked to see, implemented. Just like in Town of Passion...

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
someone can post the changelog file, on the links that are available, the HELP FILES folder is not present

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
A really great game. My only complaint is the Mother Sister threesome felt super rushed.

"What?! You're fucking her too?"
"I'm sorry"
"Oh well, lets all fuck together!"

To be fair I think most incest harem games rush this at the end. I'd love to see a game where after the MC is sleeping with all the girls there are events of the MC sneaking around trying not to get caught by the other girls, getting caught, some consequences, the MC bullshitting his way back into fucking them all again, fucking the girls more openly in front of eachother, threesomes, the MC getting the girls to try out some lesbian things with each other.

Seems like that story never gets told. The game is ether dropped like Big Brother, or the ending is rushed into a orgy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the last vending token?
One is in Natasha's bedroom in the summer Camp and another one west of the building leading to the Portal cave (at the Cliff from the endgame scene)
A really great game. My only complaint is the Mother Sister threesome felt super rushed.

"What?! You're fucking her too?"
"I'm sorry"
"Oh well, lets all fuck together!"

To be fair I think most incest harem games rush this at the end. I'd love to see a game where after the MC is sleeping with all the girls there are events of the MC sneaking around trying not to get caught by the other girls, getting caught, some consequences, the MC bullshitting his way back into fucking them all again, fucking the girls more openly in front of eachother, threesomes, the MC getting the girls to try out some lesbian things with each other.

Seems like that story never gets told. The game is ether dropped like Big Brother, or the ending is rushed into a orgy.
Have you tried "Man of the House"?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
One is in Natasha's bedroom in the summer Camp and another one west of the building leading to the Portal cave (at the Cliff from the endgame scene)

Have you tried "Man of the House"?
I have but it had the same issue. The orgy at the end has no real build up.
There are I think two teasing scenes with the older sister and the mom and the older sister and the younger sister hinting at some lesbianism but it's never taken further. At the end of the game you get an orgy that had no build up.

Riselle

Mar 9, 2018
Same question! And the gallery please, if it actually exists. Thanks in advance!
This scene can be unlocked and reactivated once you get the Maid Outfit and see the special event for it. The Maid Outfit can be found in the Summer Camp in one of the smaller/medium buildings(I forgot which one, someone did post a screenshot of the house though, a few pages back). Once you get the Maid Outfit, go back home and go into your room and into the closet where all the other costumes are, and see the special event. After the special event is over, every night(as prompted in the game), if she has the Maid Outfit(Or anything in general, I can't remember, but I think it said you need her to have the maid outfit on), you can see the scene and its various variations. I recommend seeing the special event before night time, and then if you aren't able to activate it during that day, sleep and go to the next day and wait for night there and you should be able to activate from there on. Feel free to ask me if you have questions or if something is wrong.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes